1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Phillip Administrator

Sorry Jes. It was a mistake since Beauregard's empty message was reposted in your reply.

It is frustrating when people leave a lot of blank space and we will be trying to minimalize that for our users.
  2. Navarre New Member

I'm a new member of Muppet Central. I never knew so many other people loved this stuff as much as me. I think it's awesome. These smilies are fabulous. Hey, how do I get a picture for myself. Sorry for the, um, computerlacking skills? ;)
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. Phillip Administrator

Navarre,

Welcome to Muppet Central. Great to meet you.

The little picture is typically called an avatar. Your avatar does not have to be Henson related (even though we obviously encourage this).

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post that you are needing avatar help in our “Website and Forum” folder and a fellow Muppet Central member will help you out.

It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.
  4. Navarre New Member

Well, thank you. I didn't expect a reply so quick. Ok, HELP!! :confused:
    If I want an avatar, see. I'm learning, of say the little blue caterpillar from Labrynth or Fizzgig, I find it where? Or, if anyone wants to help a fledgling MC enthusiast, I'd appreciate the help.
  5. Foreignman New Member

Wowzers! Just got back from four days at a bed and breakfast and to my suprise smiley mayhem has broken loose! Fun fun fun addition to the site, it's the little things that make me love Muppet Central. Thanks James, Phil, and all other MC Administrators for creating this particular little thing.

And now... for Foreignman's first ever Muppet Smiley...
    *Drumroll.......*
    :)
    YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah man, yeah!!! Heh heh heh! ALLL RIIIIIGHT!!!! :D :D :D

Is there any need to wonder why I'm Dr. Tooth?
  7. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I can see the smilies at my computer at home; which stinks cause I do most of my posting while at work! :(
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't get the smilies to work in my signature.....

Is it a memory, programing problem if it's used in this way? :cool:

Man, I just love these.
  9. Phillip Administrator

Smilies are not enabled for signatures just for the content of your actual messages.
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. ;) Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :)Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :cool: Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :mad: Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :eek: Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. ;) Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :p Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :( Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :) Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. :confused: Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central. Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central.

Confused? You will be.
    SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  11. Luke Active Member

Repetition is the same as spamming. Thanks for the enthusiasm but the campaign hasn't resorted to dirty tricks ....... yet ! :eek:
  12. radionate New Member

If it helps, I'm lobbying hard for Penguins. Remeber, I'm both a politican and a cult leader! ;)
  13. fozziebear900 New Member

14. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Here's an odd note! At my work computer, I see all the regular smilies, but the Bunsen with question marks over his head DOES appear.

Go figure.

Really!

GO!

F:oZ
  15. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Maybe it's going to take some time. LOL! Like a year or so. :eek: (that's beaker)
  16. Fozzie Bear Moderator

So, then, is THIS-----> :o a Fozzie? (Just to be sure I'm putting the right character in the "O" section of "FOZ".
  17. radionate New Member

Yes it is.
  18. Fozzie Bear Moderator

19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

20. Luke Active Member

So does everyone really want Penguins then or is it just an icy wet dream ? I'm trying to gauge public opinion - i think teenage boys might prefer Spamela Hamdreson but Penguins might be popular with the 18-30's males. I guess there were enough requests for puking so we aren't exactly talking big money demographs here. We really need a famous penguin to head the campaign ...... we have Pingu in the UK, thats about it !