1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet songs that sound alike

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Pig's Laundry, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

So, I was on Spotify listening to some classic Sesame Street albums, when suddenly I came across this song. It's entitled, "With Every Beat of My Heart":

This song sounds almost exactly the same as "I'm Gonna Always Love You" from Muppets Take Manhattan!

I looked the first song up and discovered that they were both written by Jeff Moss, which makes sense. Often times composers have songs with similar melodies but I was very surprised just how much these two songs sounded alike.

Have any of the rest of you noticed some Muppet songs that sound like each other?

MikaelaMuppet and muppetperson like this.
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Good observation. Nothing comes to mind, although a lot of the Fraggle Rock songs all have a harmony style, but are different.