1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Specials Free For Everyone

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dbeamer, Nov 24, 2007.

1. effyman

effyman New Member

I had thought it was the other way around. Thanks for clarifying it for me, and thanks for the welcome :)
  2. lynnds6

lynnds6 New Member

Please Help!

I would do anything to get a copy of the ORIGINAL unedited tv version of A Muppet Family Christmas! I've been looking everywhere! I would love it even more if someone could burn in on a DVD. I will ship a DVD and case with postage if this helps! :) My old VHS tape has seen better days! :cry: Thank you so much for your help! The holidays wouldn't be the same without this movie!
  3. naturalstyles

naturalstyles New Member

hello,
    I am also interested in obtaining a copy of John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together. This is a timeless program that should be released. Too bad that there are so many people that will take you for a ride to get this.

I would so much like to get this so my daughter would be able to see it.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
  4. dbeamer

dbeamer New Member

It has come to my attention that many people have been contacting the person at the following website (http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/) in regards to the Muppet Specials offer. Please do not send this person any emails as they are not connected with the offer in any way. What that site does is offer a wonderful step by step illustrated guide to a B&P but again that website does not have any Muppet Specials to offer. All requests for the specials must be directed to either myself via PM or any of the others that have continued the B&P offer here in the thread.
  5. jayladdin

jayladdin New Member

This is a little late, but thanks to the extreme generosity of dbeamer, I now have two of his listed specials available via B&P:

Muppet Christmas Together/Best Of Kermit (SS)
    A Muppet Family Christmas & The Christmas Toy (PAL 2003)

I am willing to make copies for 3 people via the B&P rules that dbeamer has posted. PM me if interested!
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hi Folks, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sound slightly stupid, whats B&P? I would love both the Muppet Family Christmas and the John Denver Muppet special but I'm afraid I'm not tech-saavy. I have a Mac with burning facilities if this helps? Can someone fill me in?
  7. Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe New Member

what a great deal...
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

You send them a blank DVD and postage, they copy it free and send it back. Then you do the same for other people if they want it.

It's a good idea, and stops scalpers on here charging for copies of things. If i was able to i'd be happy to do unlimited copies of un-released "no chance of ever being released" type stuff but unfortunately anything i copy would be in PAL and not american format.
  9. jayladdin

jayladdin New Member

10. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies, guys. I appreciate your help. It sounds like a truly awesome idea!
  11. Skeksis Power

Skeksis Power New Member

Can I get these too?
  12. The Captain

The Captain New Member

Hi there,

I've just discovered this thread and would like to find out if there are any UK Muppet fans who might be willing to help me build my collection of Muppet specials/rarities on DVD?

I'd be more than happy to send blank DVDs and postage. The only problem I have is that I don't have the facilities at the moment to copy them again for other fans, but I am working on it. I have a DVD burner and a laptop but struggle a bit with the software!

Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd be willing to discuss copying, please let me know.

Feel free to PM me or just post here.

Thanks in advance,

Jon (in Edinburgh)
  13. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

I have blank DVDs and and DVD Ripper...And A DVD Recorder! I have already started copying some of the stuff i have...and put them on youtube. So can i have some of those? Please.
  14. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

I was asking that to anyone enloved in this! Sorry
  15. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

please, please, please, could someone do me a copy of the tale of the bunny picnic, It's Easter and it's not just the same without it.

I've uploaded my muppet knitting patterns for all to download.

Leanne
    x
  16. LeanneFuller

I've got the full version on DVD it was released in the UK it also has the Christmas Toy.

If someone can talk me through how do upload and burn it onto dvd I will be happy to do this. I have both a mac and pc with DVD Burners but never backed up dvd's so a little blond and clueless.

I also have of Men and muppets on DVD.

As you guys know, I'm wanting a copy of The tale of the Bunny Picnic

Leanne
    x
  17. LeanneFuller

oh I know that on the mac you have the option of making the dvd's region 1 or region 2
  18. shimauta

shimauta Member

Muppet fans in Japan

If there are any Muppet fans in Japan I would be happy to continue this in the land of the rising sun!
  19. Gelfin

Gelfin New Member

I'm afraid I don't have the means of ripping anything to my computer in order to burn it for someone else, yet I am nearly frantic to find some of the old specials to send my niece so she'll understand why my brother and I are so goofy about the Muppets. XD
  20. filmodon

filmodon New Member

Hello there, Great idea! I can make copies, but I live in Chile :(
    How can I do it? The S&H will be more expensive, but you'll got a friend in Chile ;)