Muppet Specials Free For Everyone

lisamac

Reaction score
This is a great and generous idea DBeamer! If anyone gets the Muppet Family Christmas and would be willing to burn it for me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

lyndasty

Reaction score
I have been looking ALL OVER for a copy of John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together for my Dad...and I've been looking for over 10 years now. If ANYONE gets a copy of this, I would be MORE than happy to send a DVD-R and a SASE if you'd be willing to copy it for me. I would love to surprise my Dad with this show for Christmas! :smile: And I'd also be more than happy to copy it for anyone else.

Desiree :mad:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
We shouldn't really need to do this at all. Why don't the bigwigs at Disney realise that they are sitting on a potential goldmine of unreleased or no longer available Muppet specials? Even The Muppets At Walt Disney World would be a great one to have on DVD and surely Disney would have no copyright problems with that?

Muppetlord

Reaction score
I have the following shows:

Muppets Tonight Disc 1 Episodes 1-4
Muppets Tonight Disc 2 Episodes 5-8
Muppets Tonight Disc 3 Episodes 9-12
Muppets Tonight Disc 4 Episodes 13-16
Muppets Tonight Disc 5 Episodes 17-20
Muppets Tonight Disc 6 Episodes 21-22

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

Of Muppets and Men (Making of the Muppets)

Muppet Christmas Together/Best Of Kermit on Sesame Street

Man Behind The Muppets, Muppets At Disney World, World Of Jim Henson

Muppet Weird Stuff & Rowlf's Rhapsodies

Tales Of Bunny Picnic, Of Muppets And Men, Christmas Together

Non-Muppet Discs​
Legend of the Superheroes
The Challenge and The Roast-----Each of these episodes were hour-long episodes from the 70’s and displayed different D.C. heroes and villains. Staring Adam West (Batman) and Burt Ward (Robin). This campy live action show also had the Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Huntress, Black Canary, Weather Wizard, Captain Marvel, Solomon Grundy and more.

1977 Star Wars Holiday Special

I can make copies for the next 3 people that PM me (I don't want to overload myself) (and please don't say a copy of everthing :smile: )

dbeamer

Reaction score
I have sent all the copies and I don't think I have any more incoming B&P's right now. Since Muppetlord continued the sharing I am reopening my B&P offer and will keep it open until I get bogged down in requests again. I will continue to reopen my B&P offer after I clear the backlog as long as others continue to share here. If anyone else has any additional specials not yet listed please consider sharing them among us fans.

Luke

Reaction score
I like this idea, maybe if people are looking for anything specific they could post a request and see if anyone can fulfill it.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I have the full UK versions of The Muppet Movie and A Muppet Family Christmas on original videos but I'm not sure how easy it would be for me to copy it on DVD for view in the US, plus it's a fairly cheap DVD/VHS combined machine so menu screens and such like can't be done.

effyman

Reaction score
What a great idea dbeamer! I've been looking for some of these for my sister - Muppet Family Christmas and The Christmas Toy. Last year she re-recorded these from old 80's Beta tapes onto dvd, but the originals were in pretty rough shape. I'm also looking for an unedited Emmit Otter (not the HBO version, but the later one with Kermit). If anyone is willing to burn one, please let me know. I am sending a PM to you now, dbeamer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... The original version of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, which aired on HBO, is the one with Kermit. It was the one released these last few years that has Kermit edited out.
Hope this helps, welcome to Muppet Central, and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.