Muppet Stamp computer icons

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I have made a set of computer icons from the Muppet stamps issued last year by the USPS. I have them in both .ico and .icns formats for Windows XP and OS X. I also made two completely custom additional stamp icons and two custom icons of the Norman Seeff Jim Henson picture.

Here's a preview of what they look like:
Muppet Stamp Icons

Anyone who would like these, feel free to e-mail me. I made them to share with everyone. :smile:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks Super Muppet. :smile: The picture though is just an image of the icons, not the actual icons. I can send images of all these icons as well, their max viewing size is 128x128. The picture in my link was of them at full size, but Photobucket apparently scales large images down. I'll try and upload a new picture of them that retains the full viewing size. Again, anyone who would like these, give me a shout, I thought more people would be interested.

Also, here's how to install custom icons in Windows:
Let's Make a Theme: Customize Windows XP

And OS X:
1) Select a file or folder that has the icon you want to use.
2) Press Command-I to bring up the Get Info window.
3) Click on the icon once. You should see a highlighted border around the icon.
4) Press Command-C to copy the icon to the clipboard and then close the window.
5) Select the file or folder that you want to customize.
6) Press Command-I to bring up another Get Info window and select the icon so that it has the highlighted border.
7) Press Delete to remove any previous custom icon and then Command-V to paste the icon from the clipboard.
8) Close the Get Info window and enjoy your new custom icon!

Reverting to the Original Icon If you decide you don't like the icon you just applied you can just as easily revert to the original. Simply open the Get Info window for the icon you would want to remove. Next, select the icon so that it has the border around it (like in the previous example). Pressing the delete key will cause the icon to return to its original form.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:smile: how much ya sellin them for- so I can charge twice as much. :halo: j/k thank you for them, I love them.