1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet stamps unveiled for September release

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Very nice Phil.
  3. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Wow! I really like those a lot! They all look like new photos too. At least, I have never seen any of these images ever before. Thanks for sharing this with us.

In March, I have a feeling that I will be buying a whole bunch of stamps (one set to keep, and more to send out) and I will do nothing but write letters all that month. :)
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Very nice pics they chose for the stamps.Looking forward to them coming out.:excited:
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Hmmm. Bunsen and Kermit aren't my favorites. The rest look great! :)
  6. CaptainYoda

CaptainYoda New Member

The stamps are definitely cool. Its neat that they have so many characters on them and not just one or two.
  7. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I like them :) It's like they are trying to break out of the envolope. I will be looking forward to seeing Jim's stamp, and collecting them all later next year.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Fer sure.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

There all neat and can't wait!
  10. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Letter writing time!

Wow! I think I'll have to write and mail some letters come next March! The stamps look awesome!!! :)
  11. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Those are gorgeous looking stamps. I'm afraid of buying some just to send on letters because I know they're just going to be thrown away. That just doesn't seem right.
  12. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I too would feel wastefull useing them for actual mail, when I could be sitting at home staring at them :p I have a set of Star Wars collectors stamps from the late-90's framed hanging on the wall of my bed room, I think the Muppet Stamps will look nice in a frame next to them.
  13. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Those are nice looking stamps. :)
  14. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

They are great looking stamps. Hopefully I can get hold of some here in Australia though. Is there anyone here that might be able to pick some up for me when the time comes? If we can't negotiate a trade I'll pay for them aswell as the postage to Australia. (When the time comes that is)
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is definately going to get me to start up collecting stamps again... I only have Sylvester and Tweety, and the Universal Monsters, then nothing else... but Muppets? I'm so there, dude!
  16. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Y'know, these kinda resemble the cover of Jim Henson: the Works
  17. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I was going to say the same thing.
  18. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Beat you to it!
    The Jim stamp looks nice. Somehow I thought it was gonna show him and Kermit together, though.
  19. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

March 15, 2005 to be exact.