Muppet Star Wars line expanded

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these are awsome i was thinking who was going to be chosen to play lando and i think scooter is a good choice for it with these three and the rizzo as yoda i can't wait to see more penguins as jawas sweetums as rancor

j3h

Reaction score
Nice!
I like your charater choices rowlfy too.
I stated in another thread that I would love to see Uncle Deadly as the Emperor.

Pondering it, I think Lew Zeland would have made a better Lando...only because of the 'stache. Rowlf wouldn't have been a bad choice either.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
rowlf could be the link in the concrete thingy lol

but the figures are awesome now only for a rowlf lew zeland and uncle deadly and sweetums figure.... come on disney

Hubert

Reaction score
I like them...especially the Scooter and Link. I'd probably get those two if they were realeased. I'd probably get Animal eventually too...

EDIT: Just realized that it's a three pack. Guess I'll have to get it now.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Meh, I might end up collecting these. The first series was sort of interesting. These, however, look like redressed, pale facsimiles of the Palisades figures. Besides, Rowlf definitely should be Lando. I'm glad there's more Muppet merchandise. I just wish they were at least getting some B-level talent on them. :smirk:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Odd character choices, IMO. I was really gunning for Rowlf as Lando, Scooter woulda made a great Lobot. As for Animal... hmm, that's kind of a toughie for the original trilogy - he'd make a great Darth Maul though.

Maybe Animal as the Emperor? :wink: Lol, I dunno. These are alright (Link is AWESOME), but Scooter looks a bit off. Still, I want em, ha ha.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, :halo: was a Tuskan Raider in the original Muppets Star Wars mystery pin set.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oooooooooh yeah! I hadn't thought of that, Animal as a sandperson would be PERFECT!!! Or what about Bossk?!? Dang, I wish they wouldve done someone different for our favorite crazed drummer... :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Meh, I might end up collecting these. The first series was sort of interesting. These, however, look like redressed, pale facsimiles of the Palisades figures. Besides, Rowlf definitely should be Lando. I'm glad there's more Muppet merchandise. I just wish they were at least getting some B-level talent on them. :smirk:
The Scooter especially. I like the other two, but Scooter, while it's great to see more merchandising with him, just doesn't seem like a good character fit. Plus, it looks like a fan made thing if anything. And while the Animal figure is pretty cool, why isn't there another character playing Boba Fett, since he's been assigned Tuskin Raider. But the Link in Carbonite is the one I'm seriously eyeballing.

They really should do more exotic characters. I'd LOVE to see an Uncle Deadly as The Emperor. Maybe extend the line even further with Star Wars prequel characters. Walter would make a great Anakin. He could always use more merchandising.

Personally, I'd love to see a Muppet Babies Star Wars set at some point. Everyone like in that episode... maybe a rare chase R2-Bean2....