1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Star Wars line expanded

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by floydnjanicefan, May 18, 2012.

1. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

j3h likes this.
  2. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

these are awsome i was thinking who was going to be chosen to play lando and i think scooter is a good choice for it with these three and the rizzo as yoda i can't wait to see more penguins as jawas sweetums as rancor
  3. j3h

j3h Active Member

Nice!
    I like your charater choices rowlfy too.
    I stated in another thread that I would love to see Uncle Deadly as the Emperor.

Pondering it, I think Lew Zeland would have made a better Lando...only because of the 'stache. Rowlf wouldn't have been a bad choice either.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

rowlf could be the link in the concrete thingy lol

but the figures are awesome now only for a rowlf lew zeland and uncle deadly and sweetums figure.... come on disney
    Walter likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I like them...especially the Scooter and Link. I'd probably get those two if they were realeased. I'd probably get Animal eventually too...

EDIT: Just realized that it's a three pack. Guess I'll have to get it now.
  6. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Meh, I might end up collecting these. The first series was sort of interesting. These, however, look like redressed, pale facsimiles of the Palisades figures. Besides, Rowlf definitely should be Lando. I'm glad there's more Muppet merchandise. I just wish they were at least getting some B-level talent on them. :smirk:
  7. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Odd character choices, IMO. I was really gunning for Rowlf as Lando, Scooter woulda made a great Lobot. As for Animal... hmm, that's kind of a toughie for the original trilogy - he'd make a great Darth Maul though.

Maybe Animal as the Emperor? ;) Lol, I dunno. These are alright (Link is AWESOME), but Scooter looks a bit off. Still, I want em, ha ha.
    jvcarroll likes this.
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well, :halo: was a Tuskan Raider in the original Muppets Star Wars mystery pin set.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oooooooooh yeah! I hadn't thought of that, Animal as a sandperson would be PERFECT!!! Or what about Bossk?!? Dang, I wish they wouldve done someone different for our favorite crazed drummer... :halo:
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The Scooter especially. I like the other two, but Scooter, while it's great to see more merchandising with him, just doesn't seem like a good character fit. Plus, it looks like a fan made thing if anything. And while the Animal figure is pretty cool, why isn't there another character playing Boba Fett, since he's been assigned Tuskin Raider. But the Link in Carbonite is the one I'm seriously eyeballing.

They really should do more exotic characters. I'd LOVE to see an Uncle Deadly as The Emperor. Maybe extend the line even further with Star Wars prequel characters. Walter would make a great Anakin. He could always use more merchandising.

Personally, I'd love to see a Muppet Babies Star Wars set at some point. Everyone like in that episode... maybe a rare chase R2-Bean2....
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm going to work on my own Muppet Star Wars characters! I'll post pics as soon as I'm done drawing them! :)
    galagr likes this.
  12. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I thought, for the sake of comedy, that a penguin could be the emperor. Get it? Emporer Penguin?(cricket noises) But not for the sake of comedy, I would buy uncle deadly as the emporer in a heartbeat.
    CaseytheMuppet and jvcarroll like this.
  13. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I also somehow, now here me out here, can picture Marvin Suggs as a Tusken Raider. It just sort of clicks somehow.
  14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Casey, you almost done drawing them up? Sorry, I'm just kind of excited to see them! :)
  15. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I'm still working on them. I've been trying to look up other pics of the Star Wars characters, but there is so much detail! I'll post them soon! Sorry for the wait!:o
  16. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Oh, that's fine, I'd rather have you put detail in them then rush and not be as detailed. Take your time! :)
  17. CaseytheMuppet

Still working on them! I'm going movie from movie right now. IV will be up soon! :)
    galagr likes this.
  18. CaseytheMuppet

Ok, so here they are! (Finally) Sorry they aren't in color, my scanner is stupid. ;) So you know the first five, but here are some of my ideas!
    STAR WARS: Episode IV

Okay, so these weren't my ideas, but, come on, I just had to draw Link!
    Chewwocka and Ham Solo
    [​IMG]
    You know those creepy little Jawa things that steal C-3PO and R2-D2?
    Rizzo and the Jawats.
    [​IMG]
    Another obscure character! Here is the spy outside the Mos Eisley Cantina, played by Droop!
    [​IMG]
    In the action figure line, Sam plays Obi-Wan. I felt that he should play a different character. (As you will see later.) Oh, and also a Clucktrooper!
    [​IMG]
    And finally, Animal as a Tusken Raider. Because you guys asked. V will be coming soon!
    [​IMG]
    galagr, MuppetGuy75 and muppetperson like this.
  19. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

This is AWESOME! I love the idea of Droop as an Imperial Spy! Too bad they already made a Sam as Obi- Wan, because Dr. Strangepork would be a good choice. Nice drawings!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. CaseytheMuppet

I'm not liking Rizzo as Yoda. Any suggestions? :shifty: