1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet Stop Motion Animation

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JeanLuc, Jan 20, 2015.

1. JeanLuc

JeanLuc New Member

Here is an animation of Kermit the Frog performing Bein' Green.

This thread is dedicated to Muppet Fan Art Stop Motion, Clay animations or other animations.

2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

How long did it take you to do this?

JeanLuc likes this.
  3. JeanLuc

JeanLuc New Member

It's hard to say how long because as much as you plan for a clay animation, new ideas and obstacles always come up while you're doing it. But it does require a lot of patience. This animation is by no means super professional and could of spent many more hours tweaking it. This was my first attempt at stopmotion animation. If I was to estimate the phases: Kermit was constructed out of clay and hand painted (3hrs). The stage was constructed and painted (4hrs). Storyboard (3hrs). Photographs (4-5hrs). Computer software and timing (4-5hrs). Music and lip-sync (3-4hrs). Final touches (2hrs).

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow that is truly a labor of love, and Stop motion is sadly a dying art I'm afraid. Keep at it, and as you do you will become better. Good Job!