Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Can non-players comment on the game as well? Like saying how much we like it, etc?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
christyb said:
Sooooo seeing as Beau once said "Change your avatar and die" to me...who wants to place bets on how long I have to live.
Well, considering Beau has to work until 11 his time today...And you're leaving for the weekend...I'd say til Monday at the least...:halo:

BTW Bry, Thank you sooooo much for starting this up again! I know it can't be easy for you! Thank you for letting us all have fun while you work and toil...:stick_out_tongue: :smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
Well I'll be around tomorrow morning at least. I do wish I could be in the room when he goes What???!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's just say... If Bo even attempts to lay one finger on you, I know a couple of fictional characters that'll blast him to the other side of the rainbow... The same place Miss Nancy's currently imprisioned.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
Can non-players comment on the game as well? Like saying how much we like it, etc?
Let's just say that anyone can post in this thread if they want to comment on the game.:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Guys, there have been a lot of "out of character" posts in the game thread. Please use this thread if you are going to do that. Thank you.

Hopefully Kyle has gotten the news that he is in the game if still interested and we are also looking for one more replacement.

christyb

Reaction score
Ooops, sorry about that. I forgot about this thread.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... What they said. Haven't heard from Kyle yet, sent him a PM.
Talked to Kathy, she politely declined the invitation.
Sent a message to Sara, haven't heard from her yet.
Would recommend you talk to Kim (SkeeterMuppet), I think she's into Survivor and might/would be interested in this Muppet version of the game.
Hope this helps.

BEAR

Reaction score
It's fine. Just keeps the game thread a little cleaner is all.