Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... He's sending us the clues via PM... Plus, he said that we should communicate with each member of our teams to put the clues together. So I'd think discussion of the clues should take place between teammates privately. Then, once we've agreed on an answer, that's when we post.

BTW: Beth and Matt, if you've gotten your clues, please PM me ASAP.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Beth, Ed and everyone else on our team, please PM and tell me what your clues are.

BEAR

Reaction score
How you discuss the clues is entirely up to your teams.

Okay, I am really gone this time! Bye!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... But I've already figured it out.
Thanks for your clue Matt.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bryan... When you give us a challenge, like the guess which Muppet... Are we supposed to post our answers/replies in the game thread? Or should they be sent to you via PM instead?
Just asking...

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Bryan... When you give us a challenge, like the guess which Muppet... Are we supposed to post our answers/replies in the game thread? Or should they be sent to you via PM instead?
Just asking...

Well, I know I wasn't clear about that part of the challenge. I'll try to be more specific in the future. Whether you post the answer in the thread or by PM depends on the challenge itself. With this one, I wasn't really sure as I didn't know if it would matter. Thanks for the question because it will help me come up with better rules in the future challenges.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
even though my team won the challenge, for future reference, i was wondering how tribal council works, do we each post why we shouldn't be voted out and then PM our votes, or just PM our votes right away?

BEAR

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
even though my team won the challenge, for future reference, i was wondering how tribal council works, do we each post why we shouldn't be voted out and then PM our votes, or just PM our votes right away?

You would PM your vote to me and you may give some sort of explanation for your vote. Then once all votes are in, I will reveal the tallied votes (not revealing who voted for who). I might post a characters explanation if their vote was the unanymous one.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry guys for the small delay in things. I wanted to provide you all with a basic map of what the island generally looks like and includes where certain things are located including the two camps. However, I don't have the ability to post in here or even a link to it. I don't know of any way to give it to you all to see and even for the Count. And I am terrible with detailed descriptions the way Ed does with the dorm building. Any thoughts?