Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh whoa! I didn't know we were actually starting this now. Not so soon anyway. Umm...give me a little time to figure this one out. In the meantime, lets find our players. We'll need 12 Muppet contestants. So post here who you would like to be. There are only 12 positions available. Once we have the players, we will begin and I will give you further information.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ok well KTS is Ernie Player #1

if were changing i'll be Bean Bunny Please

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hmm, I will definately be playing again! I would like to play someone a little different this time...I think I would like to be Grover if that's all right. I don't know if you've got a limit on what types of Muppets can be on the island, but I would like to be a SS muppet. If not, I'll think of something else. Thanks for heading this up again Bryan, let me know if you need any help!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'd like to play! Last time I was Sal with That Announcer as Johnny. That was alot of fun.

I think I'd like to be Janice this time. :flirt:

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hmm, I will definately be playing again! I would like to play someone a little different this time...I think I would like to be Grover if that's all right. I don't know if you've got a limit on what types of Muppets can be on the island, but I would like to be a SS muppet. If not, I'll think of something else. Thanks for heading this up again Bryan, let me know if you need any help!

There isn't really a limit on the types of Muppets you can be. Grover is fine. If there is a problem with a character chosen, I will let you all know.

BEAR

Reaction score
So far...

1. Grover
2. Ernie (or did you want to be Bean Bunny, Kimp?)
3. Janice
4. Kermit the Frog

Also, I think I'm going to change the number of players to 10.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh I am so excited to play Grover! Sorry, I'm getting into character early, we are not even playing yet. Ok, I'll stop muffining now......come on and join in everyone!