Muppet Survivor 2

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh sorry bout that Crazy Harry... Here, there's plenty of soda in the fridge. We'll be stocking up... Me thinks the true surwiwal vill start next veek.
*Leaves kitchen and goes back to room, checking on a few things in his carry-along coffin pack.
Crazy Harry: That's okay Count, it was Grover I asked. Dr. Teeth, I couldn't send my clue to you because your inbox is full.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Calm down Animal... Ve solved that challenge, ve're just vaiting until Bear returns on Monday.
Sah-reee.....*holds head down in shame*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... That's OK my friend... I'm the one who has his head down... Lost my extremely rare Letter B album.
All I can hope for is that it's somevhere in the laundry, and it gets found as I subtract each piece of clothing.

*Deep sad sigh.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Crazy Harry: That's okay Count, it was Grover I asked. Dr. Teeth, I couldn't send my clue to you because your inbox is full.
That's OK, I didn't realize it was full, but I emptied it. Anyways our guess has already been PM'd to Bear

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
yeah i am going fishing and be back monday
Fish! Fish! I want to eat....bunny! *runs after Bean Bunny*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
No! Do not eat the bunny Animal! I will get you something from the kitchen. *hurries to kitchen looking for anything that will make Animal happy*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Think I'll go downstairs and get...
Woh! Animal's on the varpath.
Better stay in my room a little vhile longer then.