Muppet Survivor Game

That Announcer

Reaction score
(OOC: Yeah. I'm not usually one to 'dis' any of my buddies, but I do feel HPDJ did not exercise enough leadership skills in MBB. BEAR is just the kind of guy for the job.)

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
(OOC: Yeah. I'm not usually one to 'dis' any of my buddies, but I do feel HPDJ did not exercise enough leadership skills in MBB. BEAR is just the kind of guy for the job.)

Thanks, TA. I will certainly do my best. I have never hosted one of these before. Should be fun.

I will be doing the official introduction later tonight. I will be announcing the teams of players then and also where you will be placed. In the meantime, feel free to chat it up.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: : I'm so excited to be doing Survivor! I'll miss my old buddy Bert though. Well, at least I have my Rubber Ducky! Kee-hee-hee! Can't wait to see who else is coming and who is on my team.

BEAR

Reaction score
WELCOME EVERYONE TO THIS EDITION OF MUPPET SURVIVOR!!! I am BEAR, your host for your time here. This game is about putting 10 Muppets in a some sort of location and see how they outwit, outplay, outlast, and survive each other. You will be divided into 2 teams of 5. Each team will need to do there best to work as a team to last on the island. You will face games and challenges for immunity. At the end of each week, a team will go to the Muppet Tribal Council and be forced to vote out one of their members. Eventually, the teams will merge into one tribe, but you will be on your own with no necessary "team" to defend.

Welcome to the island of Babalooba, Treasure island's sister isle. Some might call a tropical paradise, but you will face some challenges that you may not be used to. You will have to hunt for your own food and build your own shelter. You are each allowed one LUXURY ITEM.

Here are the 2 teams:

Team Duckie
Elmo (Furryredmonster)
Ernie (RedBooberGirl)
Johnny Fiama (That Announcer)
Sal Manilla (Mrs. Pepper)
Scooter (Theprawncracker)

Team Chicken
Boober Fraggle (G-Man)
The Great Gonzo (Krazedmuppet)
Grover (KimptheShrimp)
Mildred (Beauregard)
Sam the Eagle (DanDanStrawberry)

You must use your team colors to write in for the time being for other players to easily distinguish which team you are from. Less confusion that way.
Goodluck teams! I will be sending you notice of your first challenge later in the week. You must first work on building your camp and getting to know each other.
Any questions, ask in the newly set up Muppet Survivor game Questions thread.

BEAR

Reaction score
Please introduce yourselves. Please tell us:

Name:
Hobbies:
Heros:
Where do you live:
favorite color:
favorite letter of the alphabet:
favorite song:
Best friend:
LUXURY ITEM:

Once everyone has posted the answers to these questions, you may start. Good luck!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Name: Boober Fraggle
Hobbies: Killing germs, Cooking
Heros: Mr. Clean
Where do you live: Fraggle Rock
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite letter of the Alphabet: B
Favorite song: The Remembering Song
LUXURY ITEM: My Stew Pot

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Name: GROVER
Hobbies: Chilling / Helping Freinds
Heros: My Mommy
Where do you live: @ Home
favorite color: Blue
favorite letter of the alphabet: Them all i love them all
favorite song: "Blue and Furry"
Best friend: Cookie Monster, We have been down since 1970
LUXURY ITEM: my Teddy Bear

Beauregard

Reaction score
Name: Mildred Huxtetter, MDR. FFc. and BBB.
Hobbies: Dance, Reading, and Spending
Heros: George the Janitor (a dreamboat!), and The Countess of Shaftberry Sphere
Where do you live: Earth, naturally
favorite color: A dream is delicious pink silk
favorite letter of the alphabet: Y
favorite song: "Shall we Dance"
Best friend: A secret, dahrling, sorry pet
LUXURY ITEM: The Comlpete Works of Kipling, Shaksphere, and the Bible in one voume

Also,for the record, may I point out that I resent being alluded to as a "quote" Chicken "unquote" and in future please name the teams in a more civilased and sensible and overall gentlemenly manor, such as, for example, let us say for argument, "Team Chrystal" and "Team Candelabra." Oh..never mind...