1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Survivor Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

The rules are forthcoming by Bear...
  2. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

We need Structure or chaos will insue :crazy: :p :zany:
  3. That Announcer New Member

(OOC: Yeah. I'm not usually one to 'dis' any of my buddies, but I do feel HPDJ did not exercise enough leadership skills in MBB. BEAR is just the kind of guy for the job.)
  4. BEAR Active Member

Thanks, TA. I will certainly do my best. I have never hosted one of these before. Should be fun.

I will be doing the official introduction later tonight. I will be announcing the teams of players then and also where you will be placed. In the meantime, feel free to chat it up.
  5. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

:p : I'm so excited to be doing Survivor! I'll miss my old buddy Bert though. Well, at least I have my Rubber Ducky! Kee-hee-hee! Can't wait to see who else is coming and who is on my team.
  6. BEAR Active Member

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THIS EDITION OF MUPPET SURVIVOR!!! I am BEAR, your host for your time here. This game is about putting 10 Muppets in a some sort of location and see how they outwit, outplay, outlast, and survive each other. You will be divided into 2 teams of 5. Each team will need to do there best to work as a team to last on the island. You will face games and challenges for immunity. At the end of each week, a team will go to the Muppet Tribal Council and be forced to vote out one of their members. Eventually, the teams will merge into one tribe, but you will be on your own with no necessary "team" to defend.

Welcome to the island of Babalooba, Treasure island's sister isle. Some might call a tropical paradise, but you will face some challenges that you may not be used to. You will have to hunt for your own food and build your own shelter. You are each allowed one LUXURY ITEM.

Here are the 2 teams:

Team Duckie
    Elmo (Furryredmonster)
    Ernie (RedBooberGirl)
    Johnny Fiama (That Announcer)
    Sal Manilla (Mrs. Pepper)
    Scooter (Theprawncracker)

Team Chicken
    Boober Fraggle (G-Man)
    The Great Gonzo (Krazedmuppet)
    Grover (KimptheShrimp)
    Mildred (Beauregard)
    Sam the Eagle (DanDanStrawberry)

You must use your team colors to write in for the time being for other players to easily distinguish which team you are from. Less confusion that way.
    Goodluck teams! I will be sending you notice of your first challenge later in the week. You must first work on building your camp and getting to know each other.
    Any questions, ask in the newly set up Muppet Survivor game Questions thread.
  7. BEAR Active Member

Please introduce yourselves. Please tell us:

Name:
    Hobbies:
    Heros:
    Where do you live:
    favorite color:
    favorite letter of the alphabet:
    favorite song:
    Best friend:
    LUXURY ITEM:

Once everyone has posted the answers to these questions, you may start. Good luck!!
  8. G-MAN Active Member

Name: Boober Fraggle
    Hobbies: Killing germs, Cooking
    Heros: Mr. Clean
    Where do you live: Fraggle Rock
    Favorite color: Blue
    Favorite letter of the Alphabet: B
    Favorite song: The Remembering Song
    LUXURY ITEM: My Stew Pot
  9. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Name: GROVER
    Hobbies: Chilling / Helping Freinds
    Heros: My Mommy
    Where do you live: @ Home
    favorite color: Blue
    favorite letter of the alphabet: Them all i love them all
    favorite song: "Blue and Furry"
    Best friend: Cookie Monster, We have been down since 1970
    LUXURY ITEM: my Teddy Bear
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Name: Mildred Huxtetter, MDR. FFc. and BBB.
    Hobbies: Dance, Reading, and Spending
    Heros: George the Janitor (a dreamboat!), and The Countess of Shaftberry Sphere
    Where do you live: Earth, naturally
    favorite color: A dream is delicious pink silk
    favorite letter of the alphabet: Y
    favorite song: "Shall we Dance"
    Best friend: A secret, dahrling, sorry pet
    LUXURY ITEM: The Comlpete Works of Kipling, Shaksphere, and the Bible in one voume

Also,for the record, may I point out that I resent being alluded to as a "quote" Chicken "unquote" and in future please name the teams in a more civilased and sensible and overall gentlemenly manor, such as, for example, let us say for argument, "Team Chrystal" and "Team Candelabra." Oh..never mind...
  11. That Announcer New Member

Name: Johnny Fiama
    Hobbies: Singing, bossing my gentleman's monkey Sal
    Heros: Sinatra, capisce?
    Where do you live: Camden, New Jersey
    favorite color: Blue
    favorite letter of the alphabet: L for lounge
    favorite song: "I Left My Wallet In San Francisco"
    Best friend: My gentleman's monkey, Sal
    LUXURY ITEM: A picture of my Ma
  12. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

OCC: Your From Camden NJ are you sure of that That is the Biggist Murder a capita , if you make the wrong move they bust a cap in u i should know i live 20 mins away
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ahh, Grover, there you are. Well, what do you think of the location? I hear the sunrise can be quite sensational, as can I be. So..*looks around*...anyone for scrabble? Oh, is there a scrabble board hereabouts?
  14. That Announcer New Member

(OOC: I got the Camden thing from this TP article. I could have said New York City, but it wouldn't be as funny, now would it?)
  15. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

OHHH I LOVE Scrabble

* Pulls out a skillit*

So Where's the Fire

OCC: so Camden it is LOL
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

As I see it to gain a fire, we must create a fire. But I suppose we shall have to h'wait for our cute host to mouch back to us.

Meanwhile, tell me about yourself. You like to dance?
  17. That Announcer New Member

Now where are the rest of these schmucks? Ernie... Scooter? Elmo, even? Oh, come on, Sal, you must be around!

*birds singing*

Jeez, don't tell me I gotta go collect food by myself! I got my leather jacket I gotta keep in good condition! Oh, I'll just wait for the monkey. May as well sit down.
  18. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

* 80's Style Techno Rock starts to play*

"We could dance if you want to , our feet will never touch the floor

We Can Dance we can dance every body look at my pants"

* Just then Grovers Overalls rip off and his "Disco Grover" cloths appear

I'm Disco Grover
  19. That Announcer New Member

*Johnny is bent down picking up sticks for the fire when he hears disco music playing.*

Eech. Music of the devil, my mamma says. Gotta trust her.
  20. MrsPepper Active Member

Name: Sal Manilla
    Hobbies: Studying to be an osteopath. You know, a bone doctor!
    Heros: Oh, well, definately Johnny.
    Where do you live: Wherever Johnny's at.
    favorite color: Yellow
    favorite letter of the alphabet: B for Boneyologist
    favorite song: Oh, whatever Johnny's singin'.
    Best friend: Oh, that would definately be my main man Johnny!
    LUXURY ITEM: My Iron!