Muppet Survivor Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, dear cute thing, no. You see, we are opposing teams. I'm as likely to tie you toi a stake and roast you like a commen savage as be your friend..yes, I know,I read too much of the Swollows and Amazons by Arthor Ransome...what was I saying?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Sal races to catch up with Elmo, iron abandoned by Johnny's side**
Hey Elmo, come on! Now that I've found you, let's get some firewood, and long branches and stuff, and help Johnny build a shelter!

**eyes Mildred** Wow, who are you? You're not on our team.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And you sir are not on ours, so keep your hands to yourself. *stalks away*

F

furryredmonster

Ahhhh!!! Elmo does not want to be eaten!! Help Elmo!!!

Ok, Elmo go back and build shelter... as long as you keep Elmo away from... from... who ever that is!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wha..?

**turns back to Elmo**

Let's go back to camp, where Johnny is! We'll pick up any branches we can on the way and... which way do we go?!

F

furryredmonster

Elmo does not know!! Elmo thinks were lost... let's go East since East starts with E and E stands for Elmo.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right, Elmo. Sounds good to me. You got a compass? Cause I don't. Er... lead the way!

F

furryredmonster

Elmo has one on Elmo's watch. Elmo knew Dorothy was right when dorothy told Elmo to bring it. Ok, follow Elmo. We should be there soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stepping out of the bushes back into Team Chicken camp*

What a curious bunch of creeeters. I supose no one taught them grammer, I for one, am an advocate for grammers. My Gramma taught me that a Grandma is worth it's wait in gold. Which must be why I accidenly sold her, and took to Grammer instead.

That Announcer

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Elmo has one on Elmo's watch. Elmo knew Dorothy was right when dorothy told Elmo to bring it. Ok, follow Elmo. We should be there soon.
*Johnny comes running out of the woods*

Hey, Sal. Where you been? Who's your friend? Adawadab.... duddn' matter, come on. Camp's this way. *He leads Elmo and Sal out of the woods.*

EDIT: (OOC: FRM, as you know, I'm not the biggest Elmo fan; however, you're doing an awesome job portraying him. Keep it up.)