1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Survivor Round 1

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phillip, Nov 13, 2002.

?

Who would you vote off Muppet Island? Post your reasons below.

Poll closed Nov 20, 2002.
  1. Animal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bear

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Flange Doozer

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Gonzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hoggle

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Junior Gorg

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. Kermit

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  8. Oscar (with his trash can)

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  9. Pepe

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  10. Snuffy

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Agentflash

Agentflash Guest

Must have Hoggle gone!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey, Phil. Shouldn't we go on to round two now?
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I voted for Bear. I like him, but this is not his type of game. He's got to get back to the blue house. Who's been watching Tutter and Ojo?
    :eek:

I just couldn't vote off Hoggle. He's not the prettiest Muppet and deserves a little support. He shouldn't expect to be around for much longer though.

This is really difficult. So many faves are on this island!!
  4. matleo

matleo Active Member

I also voted Bear because I think Bear is full of it!!! you heard me..Bear is a big freakin' liar!!!! I heard him sing a song once about how if you love someone they'll love you back!! Apparently Bear never suffered heartache when he was in high school. he must have gotten ALL the girls. Bah!!!

And another thing!! What's with the sniffing??? First , he invades my personal space and then he tells me I smell. "Hm..what's that smell?? I smell something like...smells pizza and beernuts. Oh, it's you! Have you had a shower today? That bathrobe you wearing could stand to be laundered too!"

Sorry but when I turn these characters I invite them into my living room. I find Bear kind of ingratiates himself with his constant rhetoric. I like his show, I like tutter, and Pip and pop, Ojo and I adore Treelo, but Bear....Bear is big freakin' liar and I thin he's quite rude!!! get him off the island!

--Matt
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We'll move on to round two when the poll automaticly expires after seven days.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Poll closed. What now?

I think I'm lost.
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

I believe a new poll will start in another thread soon.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

So does my psychic rubber chicken...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.