Muppet Survivor Round 5

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

• Animal

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior Gorg

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Oscar (with his trash can)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Pepe

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Snuffy

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We now begin round five of Muppet Survivor. You can vote for the next seven days. Choose your character then post your case below.

Bear got the boot in round 4. Kermit was kicked off in round 3. Flange Doozer was booted off in round 2 and Hoggle was kicked off Muppet Island in round 1.

You'll be able to vote through next Thursday December 19th. Once the above poll expires, we'll begin round six.

Luke

Reaction score
I say Snuffy should go - he's got an annoying voice and there'd be more room on the island if he left.

Also i heard a rumour he imported a large supply of illegal catnip onto the island and has been sniffing it day and night - he goes on one of these catnip benders and nobody can get any work out of him for at least 24 hours. Of course i wouldn't want this unfounded rumor to influence your voting but if i was you i'd vote him off before the papers get the story ! :rolleyes:

Catnip addiction - it aint pretty kids !

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I voted Pepe that shrimps gotta go and I heard he was eating the beach animals including shrimp, he's a cannibal:eek:

Thijs

Reaction score
Hey! Leave that King Prawn alone!
I vote off Animal because he is overrated!
He is not THAT funny

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm gone for a while and miss out on a LOT of this game, huh?

I voted off Oscar because I don't see what good he'd be since he argues all the time and won't help.

FOZ

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Pepe once again gets a vote and shove from me! I want that shrimp off the island! Or, at least have someone cook him up in a delightful garlic butter scampee. Yum!

^_^ Debo

Thijs

Reaction score
So Pepe is going to be voted off because he is the only one who can be eaten?????

Well, I will have a Snuffy sandwich next round!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.