1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Survivor Round 5

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phillip, Dec 12, 2002.

?

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

Poll closed Dec 19, 2002.
  1. Animal

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Gonzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Junior Gorg

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. Oscar (with his trash can)

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Pepe

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. Snuffy

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We now begin round five of Muppet Survivor. You can vote for the next seven days. Choose your character then post your case below.

Bear got the boot in round 4. Kermit was kicked off in round 3. Flange Doozer was booted off in round 2 and Hoggle was kicked off Muppet Island in round 1.

You'll be able to vote through next Thursday December 19th. Once the above poll expires, we'll begin round six.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

I say Snuffy should go - he's got an annoying voice and there'd be more room on the island if he left.

Also i heard a rumour he imported a large supply of illegal catnip onto the island and has been sniffing it day and night - he goes on one of these catnip benders and nobody can get any work out of him for at least 24 hours. Of course i wouldn't want this unfounded rumor to influence your voting but if i was you i'd vote him off before the papers get the story ! :rolleyes:

Catnip addiction - it aint pretty kids !
  3. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I voted Pepe that shrimps gotta go and I heard he was eating the beach animals including shrimp, he's a cannibal:eek:
  4. Thijs

Thijs Member

Hey! Leave that King Prawn alone!
    I vote off Animal because he is overrated!
    He is not THAT funny
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm gone for a while and miss out on a LOT of this game, huh?

I voted off Oscar because I don't see what good he'd be since he argues all the time and won't help.

FOZ
  6. Agentflash

Agentflash Guest

I want that prawn out of this game right now!
  7. Rizzo

Rizzo New Member

Pepe must go!
  8. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Oscar got my vote this time!!!!!
  9. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Pepe once again gets a vote and shove from me! I want that shrimp off the island! Or, at least have someone cook him up in a delightful garlic butter scampee. Yum!

^_^ Debo
  10. Thijs

Thijs Member

So Pepe is going to be voted off because he is the only one who can be eaten?????

Well, I will have a Snuffy sandwich next round!!!!!!
  11. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

I voted for Junior Gorg... It's more of a spacial issue than anything else.
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I was going to vote of JG because of space, then I realised that while Pepe was out rowing in his boat round the island it was a perfect time to push over the boat. He now has the most votes.

Resons:

1} he is anoying, ok

2} he has way to much screen time

3} he is my sisters favorite

4} he is anoying, ok

5} he has way to much screen time

6} he is my sisters favorite

7} he is anoying, ok

8} he has way to much screen time

9} he is my sisters favorite

So those are my top 10 resons.
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hey, lay off the prawn. LOL! He brings some humor and fun to the island. I don't think he should necessarily win, but we should keep him around for a little while. :(
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

......... and lets not forget Snuffy's addiction to highly potent catnip. Obviously the people of Muppet Central took pity on him through these tough times. Of course Snuffy tells the guys at Sesame Street that he buys it for his cat but have you ever seen Snuffy with a cat ?
  15. Beauregard

Oh!!!

Listen and I'll tell you somthing. Did you see what Pepe did to me the other day?

He tortured me.

Didn't you see at the begining of Die Another Day too. He was standing there saying OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. Over and over as torture!!!
  16. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

I vote Gorg. The guy is just SO annoying with his fraggle obetion
  17. Beauregard

Pepe is still being voted out the most here.

I don't know if Luke want's to take on the side of the defence, but I am calling for Pepe to be taken to court for the misuse of the word OK. Is anyone with me?
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'll defend Pepe as long as i get to prosecute Kermit for overuse of bad Pig jokes. He's already been voted off the island so i'll be making my case for chemical castration !
  19. Beauregard

I would like to call up my witneses.

Rizzo.

Do you think that Pepe says OK to many times?

*wispers*

Don't foget the cheese I promesed you if you say yes.
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

*Cross Examines Rizzo*

Luke :- So you are Rizzo The Rat ?

Rizzo :- Um Yeah

Luke :- Are you sure ? Is your voice not the same as Bean Bunny and the Turkey from 'Muppet Family Christmas' ?

Rizzo :- Um Yeah - I guess it is !

Luke :- Your honour, it is clear the witness suffers from multiple personalities and his opinion on whether my client, Mr King Prawn says 'Ok' too much is not valid.

Rizzo :- Look, i'm just a Muppet Rat ok ?

Luke :- 'Ok' ? 'Ok' ? I put it to you, Mr Rat that through contact with my client it is you that have led him into his heavy use of the 'Ok' catchphrase.

Rizzo :- No way, i don't even HAVE a catchphrase - they just tell me to stand next to Gonzo and make wisecracks.

Luke :- But if we turn to THIS clip of 'Muppets From Space' *points to video* it will be clear to the jury that you enticed my client into posing falsely as an alien voice from outer space and making Gonzo build a Jacuzzi !

*gasps of 'A Jacuzzi ?????' and many frowns from the Jury*

Rizzo :- *breaks down* Oh my little brown rodent butt is gonna go to jail for this !

Luke :- No more questions your honour, next witness !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.