Muppet Survivor Round 8

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

• Animal

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Oscar (with his trash can)

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We now begin round eight of Muppet Survivor. You can vote for the next seven days. Choose your character then post your case below.

Snuffy, Junior Gorg, Pepe, Bear, Kermit, Flange Doozer, and Hoogle were all kicked off Muppet Island in previous rounds.

The results of the poll are closed until the above poll expires. After you vote you will only see "0 votes" beside each character name since the results are hidden. You'll be able to vote through next Wednesday January 15th. Once the above poll expires, we'll begin round nine.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
man i keep voting for oscar, but NO!!!

Sarah

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I voted for Gonzo. I don't really know why but I have never really cared for Gonzo. There isn't really anything WRONG with him, just a personal opinion I suppose.

Thijs

Reaction score
I voted for Oscar. I have nothing against Sesame Street, but I just don`t like Oscar.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Oscar. I had to do it. I can't prolong the inevitable. You know it's going to be either Gonzo or Animal, and either way, it'll be a whole lot more difficult for 'em if they have those two going up against each other.

WHO VOTED OFF KERMIT????????????????????????

Luke

Reaction score
I voted for Oscar - he's such a grouch. He wouldn't be much fun at the wrap party !

Beauregard

Reaction score
WHO EVER VOTED OFF SNUFFY WILL SUFFER THE RAWTH OF QUEEN BOM,SHACALACA.

I voted Gonzo by the way.

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

WHO VOTED OFF KERMIT????????????????????????
many people, even before Bear. Kermit won last time, and many people didn`t want him to win again.

And I voted for Snuffy twice, but not in the round he was voted off. I voted for Snuffy in the Bear and Kermit round, so it didn`t harm:big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.