1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Survivor Round 9 - Final Round

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phillip, Jan 16, 2003.

?

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

Poll closed Jan 23, 2003.
  1. Animal

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Gonzo

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i think the winner is Animal, not Gonzo. The question is who would you vote OFF the island !
  2. Agentflash

Agentflash Guest

Muppet Survivor 2

Here are some ideas for this sequel of Muppet Survivor:

1. Big Bird
    2. Boober Fraggle
    3. Cookie Monster
    4. Fozzie Bear
    5. General Skeksis
    6. Ludo
    7. Miss Kitty
    8. Mopatop
    9. Scooter
    10. Wembley Fraggle
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

:eek: SSSssshhhh!!
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

With that line-up, it'd end up between Fozzie and Scooter! They're the only ones on that list I cna picture winning (and that's not just because they're my favorite characters).:D

Boober and Wembley would never make it. Maybe Red, but not those two. Boober wouldn't care if he got voted off, and Wembley would be too afraid of winning.

Ludo... He's too big of a threat. He'd get voted off.

Cookie Monster would eat all the supplies, so I cna't see that happening, and, well, Big Bird's six for Pete's sake!

Miss Kitty and Mopatop, I have no idea who you're talking about.

General Skeksis, we'd either know better than to keep him on, or know better than to vote him off. Either way, I can't see him winning.

If it came down between Fozzie and Scooter, I would have no idea what I'd do!

How about Muppet Mole? Celebrity Mole is pretty stupid, but Muppet Mole might be pretty fun!

Yeah, we should deffenitly do a second round of Survivor.

Yeah! We want a recount! This is Florida, people! Heheehehehe!

Just kiddin', Phil. I like Gonzo.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

OOooooh yeah - i wanted Gonzo to win. This is like the whole Bush/Gore thing. I don't think Phil counted up all the pregnant chads ....... i guess he has to play that Katherine women in Florida that looked like a witch !
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Can I play Linda Tripp, or is that a different scandel all together? I get my scandels mixed up all the time, although I prefer open toed scandels in the summer.
  7. Fozzie Bear

:eek: Who got all them dudes named Chad pregnant???

F:confused:Z
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yep I messed it up. Sorry about that. Gonzo got the most votes so he was kicked off. Congratulations to Animal.
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

I didn't touch nobody named Chad!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

........ and mores to the point - how the heck did Animal win over Gonzo ?

I bet Chad rigged it ! :eek:
  11. Movies205

Movies205 New Member

That frog looks like he hiding something;)

Though how did animal beat Gonzo ~sigh~
  12. DramaQueen86

DramaQueen86 New Member

b/c people wanted the unpopular one to win!!!!!!!;)
    like i said, its about time that the under-dog should win something!

HORRAY FOR ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

I got a line up for next time:

Sir Dydimus
    Diget
    Flyod
    Travling Matt
    Treelo
    Harry Monster
    Beaker
    Johnny Fiama
    Dr. Strangeprok
    Augrha
  14. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We are going to take a break for awhile on Muppet Survivor. Next time we do it though, we will have a whole new group of 10 characters, and we will give people a chance at that time to nominate characters they would like to see in the game and why.
  15. Thijs

Thijs Member

O yeah, Animal won! Surprising though.

I have a suggestion for next round: don`t use the big characters, like fozzie and scooter, or bert and ernie. They will win anyways. Only the smaller, like Beauregard, or Herry. And 1 character from each show, 2 from the big 3.
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

uh huh...this reminds me of something i heard on the radio during the bush/gore thing....it was this girl whining about picking the wrong person and you hear this big voice that said...

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS VOTE DRUNK!

that cracked me up for days!

Sarah
  17. Fozzie Bear

"Didn't" and "NObody" is a double negative, therein lies the fact that you DID touch someone named Chad, and therefore you are responsible for all them babies.

Because this is certainly newsworthy and millions are to be made from this, I, acting as agent, thus hereby plan to contact the media:

Ooohhhhhh, Nate and Luuuuke!-- :)

(Sure, Nate's in the media and a part of this scandal, but what they hey...)
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

I'm in. Can we hold the press conference at the Burger King where the UN inspector dude is also holding his press conference about his scandle?
  19. Fozzie Bear

Nah, don't wanna give BK that free publicity. Let's do it at McAllister's Deli (It's kind of a home-town favorite, being in Oxford and all).
  20. radionate

radionate New Member

McAllister's it is then. I'll have a Memphian backstage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.