Muppet T-Shirt Watch

peyjenk

Reaction score
First off, no, this is not a thread about a T-shirt that tells time. Instead, I thought it might be a good idea to start a "watch" thread so that we can alert each other to cool Muppet t-shirts as we find them.

So, to kick off...

At Kohl's yesterday, my brother found an "Electric Mayhem World Tour '79" T-shirt. There's already a specific thread about this one, so I'll leave the details out.

Also at Kohl's, they have a shirt with several members of the SS gang riding in Oscar's Sloppy Jaloppy that says "Riding With My Homies" or something to that effect.

And ALSO at Kohl's, several months ago (I haven't seen it in a while), I got a SS shirt with Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert, Ernie, and Oscar that says "Street Smart". It's got that faded, worn look to it.

A couple of months ago (around Easter) I saw a shirt at Target with Animal that said in huge letters "WANT WO-MAN". I would have bought it, but I was dating someone at the time, and she thought it was in poor taste. Now that we aren't dating anymore, I keep meaning to get back over there and buying it. :smile:

That's all I got. Let us know of anymore!