1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet T-shirts at 'BANK' clothes store in the UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by markit, Jun 11, 2012.

1. markit

markit Active Member

UK Muppet fans have probably noticed there's an absolute influx of Muppet themed T-shirts everywhere you look, which is fantastic, but it's hard deciding which ones to get, just can't get them all as much as i'd like to.

'BANK' in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, has a great collection of humorous Muppet/Sesame Street parody tees, which I couldn't resist picking up a few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

They also have a great 'Usual Suspects' line up tee as well, i'll post a pic of that shortly.

Topshop, Primark & River Island also have some muppet tees.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ohhh, why can't I live in the UK?! :mad:
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah what the heck??? We never got all this merchandise in the US when the DVD was released!! ><
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that we've had NOTHING of Muppets during the middle years between MFS and The Muppets. So, it makes up for it now. Haha. Its SO nice to walk through normal shops and stores and see things with The Muppets on them, though.

Bea:zany:{My hope for humanity is being restored}regard
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hahah! Oh my gosh, these are so funny. How great! I particularly love the homage to Nirvana and Kermit's six pack abs!