Muppet T-shirts at KOHLS

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that KOHLS has three muppet t-shirts in the mens department. There's a red shirt with animals face on it and it says 'Be Kind To Animals' with the S crossed out with a black letter X. They have a brown shirt with kermits face on it and in green letters it says 'It's Easy Being Green' and the last is a black and white shirt of Animal on the drums. Whomever has Kohls by them, check it out. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do ALL my T-shirt shopping there. All of it. they have the best prices and best selection, bar none. We're talking some stuff that's Hot Topic quality, and you can get them for 10 bucks each (give or take), since they're almost always on sale. They some great Sesame Street and Muppet shirts there. I got an Electric mayhem one a year ago. Very nice little shirt.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have found some great stuff at Kohls! I got an Animal pullover hoodie there that was really clearanced about a month ago. Check not only the men's but also the juniors department (well for us ladies anyway) because chances are they'll have something.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I'm really glad that we're beginning to see Muppet clothing products out there more and more, especially with the "green revolution" hitting the nation...

But does any one else feel like the lyrics to Bein' Green are becoming totally ripped off with "It's easy bein' green."? Can't it be: "I think it's what I want to be," to encorporate the song without totally :hungry: butchering :hungry: it (Bork, Bork!)? I don't know... It just seems to me that merchandising has been jepoardizing the integrity of our favorite (and/or not so favorite) characters lately.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sweet, I'm definitely picking up those. I just accidentally spilled bleach on my Electric Mayhem shirt I got from Kohl's and ruined it :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*gasp!* Vic that's awful! You may check Kohl's website and see if they still have the Mayhem shirt up there to buy still. :sympathy:

But the new shirts sound cool, I just wish Animal wasn't on so many of them... You can only have so many Animal t-shirts. :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I have the navy blue Animal "Muppet Band" shirt, and don't get me wrong, I love it, but it also makes me feel like a poser because I'm thinking real fans are like; "I bet he doesn't even know that the Muppet Band is the Electric Mayhem" and every single person that looks at it, I feel the need to explain myself.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Heh heh, that's exactly why I didn't buy that shirt when I saw it Dave! Too funny! I'm kind of sick of the shirts that are like "Rolling with my homies", it's funny, but not exactly in true Muppet style you know? Yet, I'm still so happy to see so many Muppet shirts out there.

You know what I want to see? Rowlf on a shirt. That would be awesome!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha! Oh Vic I totally agree with you! Though I do absolutely love my Animal "WANT WOMAN" shirt. I think it's my favorite.

And yes, Beth I must agree, Rowlf on a shirt would be AMAZING. Along with, oh, I don't know, Gonzo or Fozzie! :crazy: