Muppet Tissue :) Boxes

C'irdan

Reaction score
Hey you guys! My mom was in Canada at the dentist (my dad works there and we have insurance there) and she saw a Muppet facial tissue box next to her!!! She told me that she couldn't remember all the details but it had a dark navy blue background and TONS of muppets. She said they were Scotties brand tissues. I'm looking for them but if anyone sees them let me know! :big_grin:

P.S. I searched on Google and found this image:

http://www.scottpaper.ca/consumer/img/muppet-sml-button.jpg

This is probably an old link to the page with the designs on it! :frown:
But I'm sure they're still available if my mom saw them yesterday.

Gonzo

Reaction score
aren't those sweet? They came out last year, but only in Canada....~@#$!@!!!!

did your mom happen to STEAL any from the dentist?

Not that I'm accusing her of anything...

Quinnnnnnnnn

uncleduke

Reaction score
Actually, I found these in the US, at the 99 Cent Only Store.
They also had (2 different) Kermit, Fozzie and Piggy toothbrushes.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm not sure if we have any spares - alot make great X-mas gifts. :big_grin:

I'll check and let you know if we can spare a couple.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I have boht of those!! One is sitting on my desk in front of me at work as we speak (the blue one) the other, red one is at home on my coffee table...I've used them both up, but keep putting new kleenex into them cause I want to keep them :smile:

Anyway they both have a lot of muppets, true, and three "collectible finger Muppet Characters" on the bottom

The pics are nice, too..a spattering of older, muppet show pics and brand new pics...

C'irdan

Reaction score
muppety goodness!

ooh ohh! which characters??????

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
oh all right...I'll do the blue one, since it's right here...the red one i'll leave to some other canandian :stick_out_tongue:

top of box: Miss piggy in a pink and black "cowgirl" outfit and Kermit the frog sitting on a stool playing banjo

Front of Box: Muppet 25 years logo with a group shot of Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo and Animal (all new looking with generic new outfits) on the left and a group shot of the electric mayhem (classic look) on the right

Back of box: Floyd, Gonzo in purple tux singing, Kermi in jeans and a t-shirt playing an electric guitar, Zoot, and Janice (there are music notes painted on behind them and they're obviously involved in some musical number)

Right side: Animal Playing Drums

Left side: Classic Dr. Teeth and Mayhem group shot on their old muppet show stage, looks to be a still from the muppet show, unlike the other mayhem group shot, which seems much newer (although the chracter designs and outfits are the same)

bottom: Punch out finger puppets of Rowlf in a puple suit with a hat and holding a yellow jacket over his shoulder, Gonzo in tweed pants and a beige shirt with tie, and Animal in jeans and a weird colourful dress shirt, with sunglasses in a cool pose, that would be better if he were wearing a motorcycle jacket or a t-shir or something.

Interestingly enough, all the shots of janice are with her hair down, even though two of them look like recent shots....

C'irdan

Reaction score
friggin cool!

That sounds really awesome!!!!!!!! I wonder if they still are out there...if anyone has them (with finger puppets of course) I'd love to pay you for it if you'd send them to me!!!! :smile: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :smile: :big_grin:!!!!!!