Muppet Treasure Island Theater Banner

Sue Beene

Reaction score
Hello there!

I have a Muppet Treasure Island Movie Banner (approx 6' x 4' ? ). I got it from the movie theater after they stopped running the movie. I was wondering what would something like this go for? Should I Ebay it?

I have no idea what to do with it. Advice please! :eek:
Thank you in advance.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You're pretty lucky! I wish I had asked movie theatres for posters when the movie was over back then.

Sue Beene

Reaction score
So what to do now?

Would it be a good idea to sell on Ebay or hold onto it for a little bit longer for investment reasons?

Thank you!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is you'd get $20-40 for it on eBay. If it was for one of the first three Muppet movies, it would probably go for $75-100.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oooh! Please be sure to give us a link so's we can see what it looks like! And how much it goes for too! :big_grin:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
I AGREE W/ PHIL IT MAY NOT GO OVER $20 BUT I MAY HOLD ON TO IT IF IT DOESN'T GO THERE IT'S WORTH $20 JUST FOR THE MUPPETS :wink: :sympathy: :crazy:

Sue Beene

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate all your help! I will definitely give a link IF :smile: I decide to Ebay it . Is that allowed?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure you can post eBay links. Just put it in the "buy sell or trade" folder. You can even just reply to this discussion.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats one of the great things about muppet central. Most forums dont allow that!

I know its allowed it in the muppets downunder forum though!