Muppet Treasure Island track listing

GonzoTheLesser

Reaction score
So, hi. First time poster, long time... person who reads the message board without saying anything.

Anyhow, it feels lame to have my first post be a question, but here it is. Today I got the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack off eBay. I'm pretty happy, because I've been wanting it for a while. Thing is, and I know this is lame, I like it when the songs and orchestral solutions on a CD are in the order that they appear in the film, like they did on the re-release of "A Muppet Christmas Carol". I tried watching the film and listening to the cues closely, but that didn't work. I also used the search feature and everything to make sure no one asked this yet. So, what I'm wondering is, does anyone know the order that I would have to arrange the tracks in to have them in the order they appear on the movie? Thanks for indulging me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
1. Treasure Island
2. Shiver My Timbers
3. Something Better
4. Sailing for Adventure
5. Cabin Fever
6. Professional Pirate
7. Boom Shaka Laka
8. Love Led Us Here
9. Map
10. Captain Smollet
11. Land Ho
12. Compass
13. Long John
14. Rescue
15. Honest Brave and True
16. Love Power [As Used in the Film Muppet Treasure Island] - Ziggy Marley, Melody Makers
17. Love Led Us Here - John Berry, Helen Darling

That's the way Amazon has them listed. I think that this is the way they're probably supposed to be:

1. Treasure Island
2. Shiver My Timbers
3. Something Better
4. Map
5. Captain Smollet
6. Sailing for Adventure
7. Cabin Fever
8. Land Ho
9. Professional Pirate
10. Compass
11. Boom Shaka Laka
12. Long John
13. Love Led Us Here
14. Rescue
15. Honest Brave and True
16. Love Power [As Used in the Film Muppet Treasure Island] - Ziggy Marley, Melody Makers
17. Love Led Us Here - John Berry, Helen Darling

I think that's about right. I'm not entirely sure about where "Long John" goes, though.

GonzoTheLesser

Reaction score
Yeah, this is pretty much what I assumed when ordering the tracks, too. Thanks so much!