Muppet Tsum Tsum's are out today! Got mine!

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
Disney just released the seven Muppet Show Tsum Tsums today. Here is a picture of mine:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_3393_zpsw0dodgzl.jpg

There are seven available and each Tsum Tsum goes for $5.95. :smile::mad::embarrassed::concern::sympathy::halo::hungry:
Kermit the Frog
Miss Piggy
Fozzie the Bear
Gonzo
Rowlf
Animal
Swedish Chef

Maybe they will release more? My vote is for Scooter, Dr. Teeth, and Sam the Eagle.

Muppy

Reaction score
For any fellow Canadians out there, they cost $6.95 CAD at the Disney Store. They're pretty cute. I collect some Tsum Tsums so I'll probably get a couple of these.

Disney just released the seven Muppet Show Tsum Tsums today. Here is a picture of mine:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_3393_zpsw0dodgzl.jpg

There are seven available and each Tsum Tsum goes for $5.95. :smile::mad::embarrassed::concern::sympathy::halo::hungry:
Kermit the Frog
Miss Piggy
Fozzie the Bear
Gonzo
Rowlf
Animal
Swedish Chef

Maybe they will release more? My vote is for Scooter, Dr. Teeth, and Sam the Eagle.
Just out of curiosity, why did you buy two sets? Also, I don't think they'll release any more of these. Tsum Tsums don't typically get more added to their sets unless it's a rerelease or subscription box (which is ending this month). You never know though. Weirder things have happened.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why did you buy two sets? Also, I don't think they'll release any more of these. Tsum Tsums don't typically get more added to their sets unless it's a rerelease or subscription box (which is ending this month). You never know though. Weirder things have happened.
I bought two sets because I thought of different places where they could go. There is one room in my house where I display most of my Muppet collection. The second place is at work on top of my desk. Everyone at work knows I'm a Muppet freak, so these tsum tsums will fit right in.

Another use for two sets of tsum tsums is if you put all 14 of them together, you can lay your head down on them and have some wonderful Muppet dreams!