1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet USB memory stick?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by muppetperson, Feb 14, 2012.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

With Muppet merchandise going into the I.T. area, such as smart phone accessories and ear phones, I was wondering if there are or will be Muppet USB memory sticks? I have seen Star Wars ones and think it would be great to have a Muppet one for my computer.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. muppetperson

3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No1MuppetFan likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I remeber a few years ago (like maybe three?) they had Sesame Street USBs that when you sstick it into a computer it plays an episode.
  5. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

6. muppetperson

I have made my own Kermit USB memory stick by glueing the Kermit head from the Kermit Key holder onto the casing of my existing USB stick.
    [​IMG]
  7. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

That's great!!!
  8. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

They have muppets pendrives (usb) by Cirkuit Planet. I have no idea where they sell them or if they evn sell them in the United States but I want them so bad. I contacted the site to see if they sell them in the US and will keep you posted.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  9. muppetperson

I wonder if they are the white ones that I have seen that just have the words "The Muppets" on it?
  10. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Where did you see those?
  11. muppetperson

12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sgt Floyd likes this.
  13. muppetperson

Looks like cirkuit Planet only reply to Spainish questions.Found another style Kermit..
    [​IMG]
  14. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member