Muppet video game question

Xerus

Reaction score
I've heard about this Muppet game for Playstation. I think it was like some evil force was turning all the Muppets into monsters like vampires and werewolves and it was up to Robin to help fight the evil and change each character back. Does anyone know about this game and do you know the title of it? For I'm thinking about purchasing it if I ever find it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Muppet Monster Adventure for the PS2 is what it's called. It's an okay game, I lost interest in it though, but compared to other Muppet games, it's definately wy more ambitious and inventive. Worth owning a used copy if you're a serious gamer.

pepestarr

Reaction score
I think for playstation Muppet Race Mania is a better game. But it's a different sort of game so its up to you.

Xerus

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Muppet Monster Adventure for the PS2 is what it's called. It's an okay game, I lost interest in it though, but compared to other Muppet games, it's definately wy more ambitious and inventive. Worth owning a used copy if you're a serious gamer.
Thank you for answering my question, Vic. :smile: I think I will get that game someday, especially that it has the Muppeteer's voices in it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's awesome, MM! Which one and how did you hear about submission?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, that's really awesome, I'll have to dig out my copy and start playing again so I can see it.