Muppet video games

Beakerfan

Reaction score
So I bought this totally righteous game for Game Boy Advance called The Muppets: On With the Show, right? and I was like, wondering if, like, anybody knew of any other Muppets games (doesn't matter what system)?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Here is a list of the muppet games that I have seen in my life:

Muppets (Cameboy Color)

Muppet Monster Adventure (Playstation)

Muppet Party Cruise (Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, XBox)

I own the first two on this list. The other one I have been saving some money for. :crazy: :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
One Muppet game missing from your lists (and probably for good reason) is "Jim Henson's Muppets: Chaos at the Carnival" on the 8-bit NES.

--Klonoa

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Atari!

Don't forget the Pigs in Space game for Atari 2600! :mad:

You can find that and a bunch of other video games as well as board games and puzzles that were made for the Muppets at this address.
http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/games.shtml
And the Muppets: Chaos at the Carnival game for Nintendo was pretty good. Try playing the Sesame Street games for Nintendo. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Theres also numerous games for computers. I know theres a muppet treasure island one and I think theres also a muppets tonight, could just be called muppets but I know it came out around the same time as muppets tonight.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Big Bird's Hide and Speak had pretty good voice programs on the NES for the time.

--Klonoa

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are a lot of SS games I'm pretty curious of, ones released either as computer games or Playstation games. There's something called Sesame Street Sports... what's that all about?

>>One Muppet game missing from your lists (and probably for good reason) is "Jim Henson's Muppets: Chaos at the Carnival" on the 8-bit NES.<<

Oh Frog! That game.... boy... allong with Wacky Races, and stuff like that, you could get the air that the programmers never saw that shows in their lives. I mean, Fozzie running around a maze of Ice cream sundaes? But then again, it did forshadow Gonzo being an alien (giving him the space ride... though Atari 2600 did that as well...)

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to see that Sesame Street Sports game, too. But I guess I wasn't man enough to buy it. I'm thinking a Mario Kart rip-off with SS characters (which sounds kinda cool, actually). Maybe you can be Oscar...

Hey, even though that Wacky Races NES game was a 2-D platformer starring Muttley, it still was a pretty awesome game!

--Klonoa

beaker

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
So I bought this totally righteous game for Game Boy Advance called The Muppets: On With the Show, right? and I was like, wondering if, like, anybody knew of any other Muppets games (doesn't matter what system)?

The only ones worth buying or getting or whatever are:

*Muppets Inside! PC CD-ROM (1996, starwave)
THEEEE Best Muppet video game, period. I mean Swedish Chef DOOM, just brillaint.

*Muppet Pinball Mayhem(2002) for the game boy advance. Its pinball, but I consider it one of the best.

*Spy Muppets: Licence to Croak(2003) for the gba. Lonsters, penguins, dr octopus-pepe, and mecha statler/waldorf! A bit linear, bu tway much better than on with the show.

*Muppet Race Mania: Considered the best of the best, it no doubt is addictive and features a lot of obscure bonus characters. (theres even a Fraggle Rock level...remember folks, when FR was considered Muppets?)

I also heard Muppet Cruise is pretty cool, and that Digit is in it.