1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Vinylmation series 3?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by galagr, Sep 9, 2012.

1. galagr Well-Known Member

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. is there any other muppets?
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Was it revealed that this is a figure from season 3? Cause from the looks of it, I'm wondering if maybe this is just some sort of exclusive figure or something that they're releasing separately...
  4. galagr Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I'm preety sure they'll reveal some more later, but they wanted to reveal a more recognizable character first, beacuse it will most likely be from a series of minor/ obscure characters.
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

I dunno...I guess we'll just have to see.

Also, has there ever been an Animal vinylmation figure as of yet?
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Nice! I hope they include Walter and Uncle Deadly. And Mahna Mahna. And the Snowths. And.... every other awesome Muppet.
    Muppet fan 123 and Hubert like this.
  7. floydnjanicefan Active Member

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

Very interesting...I'm loving the merch play that Mahna Mahna and the Snowths are getting lately...and Uncle Deadly and the Newsman...wow. Nice tribute to Jerry with Uncle Deadly.

Very excited now. They all look really good.
  9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The snowth looks questionable, but Uncle Deadly looks awesome
  11. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

The snowth looks sorta angry, and the Newsman looks a little off to me...but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    galagr likes this.
  12. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i cant wait for them and walter