Muppet Vinylmation series 3?

gdmagic

Reaction score
Hey everyone...The Muppet Stuff page on facebook is reporting that the next series is being released on 26th July and there is a link to the images....Crazy Harry and Beauregard make an appearance, then there's a new Gonzo, Kermit, Miss Piggy and Sam in this series too!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
man I want all of these crazy harry looks great I wonder who the chaser walter, bobo or maybe even 80s robot but I shall be buying these as soon as they arrive

muppetlover123

Reaction score
If someone buys a full tray ill buy one of the two sets off of them because 310$ is. Pretty spendy

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I listed 13 instead of 12, but those predictions were pretty close. We don't know who the chase is yet. I thought it would be Kermit, but he's in the regular series. The only one I didn't expect was Miss Piggy. So that leaves the chase open for Robin, Walter or Marvin Suggs. I think they'll actually do a series 4 so I predict Suggs for the chase and Walter as an anchor later on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You had me at Reporter Kermit with hat! The legal tie ups that kept the hat off of Palisades Koosbaine Kermit are a legendary fan block... luckily Disney doesn't have that problem, and he remains delightfully Sesame Streetish.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Although I don't expect to get these and the character was an action figure from Palisades, I must say that in a perfect world (one as perfect as Walt Disney World) the chase figure would be Lips. But then again, if they're all blind boxed anyway, what's the point of a mystery chase figure?

Is this the first time that the fans didn't know who the chase figure would be before they were released? I remember last time we knew that Waldo would be the chase figure before they came out.

But something tells me that it'll be somebody prominient from The Muppets, like Walter, Bobo, '80s Robot or Miss Poogy. I think it would be a little sad if we got a Miss Poogy or '80s Robot before Walter, but I think those two are more "mystery chase figure" worthy (even though I asked about the point of a chase figure when nobody knows who they'll get until they open them). It would be cool if it was Thog as well.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Someone that released the artwork for UD MM Snowths and newsman said Walter would most likely be in there so maybe he is the chaser. We need more Walter merch. This and his plush are the only merch. Hopefully there's more merch of him for TM...A

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hopefully there's more merch of him for TM...A

Hopefully there'll be more mainstream Muppet merchandise (stuff sold everywhere, not just at the parks, Disney Store, and online) when the new movie comes out. I had the same hopes when the last one came out (but at least it was more than when MFS came out).