1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Vinylmation series 3?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Apr 6, 2013.

1. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Clear Mickey ears with horns painted on.

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

At first I thought they were the male and female Koozebanians. And then I thought they were just generic happy and sad faces.

3. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I think the snowth's horns are just painted mickey ears I think because of the white behind the figures is making it more hard to see the snowths mickey ears but they will be there

edit: darn beaten to it

4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the boxes for series 3!

I love how they have the muppet theater all over the box.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

And...Walter is the Chaser as predicted. He is even wearing his little Kermit Wristwatch!!!

[​IMG] via The Muppet Mindset

6. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

He looks great! Really doesn't come as a surprise, though. I knew the chaser was gonna be Walter from the day the series was revealed.

Muppet fan 123 and Muppetboy09 like this.
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

For some reason I thought Walter was already announced as one of the regular figures.

8. Muppetboy09

Nope, but you probably read that he was "most likely to be the chaser for this series".

9. muppetlover123

Anybody getting a two of each figure box set that would sell me all 12 figures for 100$

10. muppetlover123

official walter pic

[​IMG]

Muppet fan 123 and jvcarroll like this.
  11. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

That's cute!

12. muppetlover123

Its amazing

13. muppetlover123

wow already on ebay.....

Walter is already up for 50$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muppets-Ser...502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac71bd37e

And others.... up for 20$ nice if you just want your favorites

Mahna Mahna

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Muppets...823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac732334f

Uncle Deadly

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Muppets...616?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac7323668

Complete set without walter... 170$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muppets-Ser...902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac732627e

I wish they would have made Bobo and Johnny Fiama instead of piggy and samuel arrow

14. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I hope we do get a 4th series and maybe bobo and Johnny will be included there maybe they could also include 80s robot,blue suit Walter,Miss Poogy,Marvin Suggs,Thog etc we can only hope

muppetlover123 likes this.
  15. muppetlover123

I wonder if they are going to have a 70$ sale like they do with other vinylmation sets when they first come out. Im not a vinylmation expert but i would love to talk to one and find out if this is true.

16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm loving series three! All of my favorite backaround characters! So tempted to buy all of these! :)

17. muppetlover123

Tomorrow they are released yay! :)

18. Muppetboy09

Nope, this is the official one
    [​IMG]
    I love having the professional 360 of the chaser, as we never got one of Waldo

19. muppetlover123

There on disneystore.com for 310$ for 24 pack does anyone wanna sell me a set for 60 or 70$

20. Muppetboy09

Good luck finding someone. A set of 12 including the chaser will cost you up to $200