Muppet Vision 3-D

MuppetFozzieBe

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on MV3D?

I think it is very clever and awesome. Also it highlights one of my favorite bust least appriciated muppet Bean Bunny!:insatiable:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I've seen it both times we went to Disney World and will probably go see it the next time I go (whenever that is)

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I saw it when I was in Florida in March 2003. I don't mind saying I felt a little emotional when I was watching, thinking about the fact that it was the last thing Jim was working on when he died and didn't even see it finished. I think I went back to watch it 4 times in all (much to the distress of my girlfriend, I'm sure).

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Muppet Vision 3-D is a must go attraction when I'm at MGM --- Oh wait... It's Disney Hollywood Studios now. It is a great show and has so many funny, quotable moments. Even the preshow is genius!

This is a little off topic (but not really), but the last time I was at MGM, I lost my ID case that had my student ID, a debit card, and cash. It didn't take me long to realize that I had dropped it around the Muppet Vision area and I retraced my steps for nearly an hour, going in and out of the attraction as the show would finish and ther doors opened. I told the cast member that tells everyone before the show begins no eating, drinking, photography, ect. of my loss and he asked everone in the audience to help me search. Happily, my ID case was found and nothing was missing. It's amazing how good people are and that nothing was stolen. (Though I doubt anyone would have bothered to look down, considering their eye would have been on the show) I really can't thank the lady who found it and the cast member who was nice enough to ask everyone to look enough! :flirt:

Boppity

Reaction score
Amazing! It's actually what got me back into the muppets. Of course, the first time I saw it, I was trying to figure out the mechanics of Statler, the peinguins, etc, 'cause I'm a nerd like that XD. Of course, if I went back and saw it now, I'd probably annoy everyone by complaining that my favorites aren't really featured! And something else that was great was just the building itself...the pre-show room, the hallway leading to it, etc...I love art too much XD I hope I can go back again to notice all the little things I probably missed before.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm in for a treat, because I've heard rave reviews about this attraction! I can't wait! I've almost got 100 days left before I leave for Walt Disney World!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'll actually be down in WDW three weeks from today, and MV3D will of course be one of the first attractions I go to!

Xerus

Reaction score
This was truly a treat when I visited Disneyword in the early 90's. I especially liked Waldo, the computer generated Muppet, that was first featured on the Jim Henson Hour. And I also liked the pre-show that happened on the TV screens while we were waiting in line.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I was just at Disney World and sat through 4 shows straight because a friend of mine was performing Sweetums that day. The best part was when a little kid sat next to me and made a point to tell me he had never seen it before. I honestly told him, "This is the best thing on Disney Property." He just smiled at me and laughed. It was awesome to hear him next to me enjoying this timeless classic. Oh yes, not to mention, I was the loudest person pointing out Bean in the balcony.