Muppet Vision 3D

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I remeber when I was reading the electric sign in the pre-show room that tells you how much longer till they open the theater doors, and just before the show was going to start, it did a parody of the Mickey Mouse Club theme song with Kermit's name. (Man, what a long scentance)

K-E-R, are you ready?
M-I-T, that's a college in (I forgot the name of the state)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe yeah...Its worth it to miss you group going in, just to catch the end of the opening film and look around the waiting area while no one is in there. Its really fun in there, and there are so many things that spark memories. Like the Kermit as Bruce Springsteen on the rear wall...I have the Muppet magazine that picture was featured on. :smile:

-Matt

kansasteen14

Reaction score
first they also have an area with bust of many people one of which is the great WALT DISNEY and they have the great Jim HENSON.(I think) and about the muppet vision attraction you can credit them for the film but the immagineers made all animtronics and the theater.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Uh, I think we just talked about the section with the Busts before. There isn't a Jim Henson (he has a mosaic with Mr. Rogers, and Burr Tillstrom of Fran, Kuckla, and Ollie), but they do have a Walt Disney bust. I don't know about the other Muppet*Vision area your talking about though.

-Matt

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I never said another muppet vision area just saying Disney are t he ones who made that theater.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah..well, it is on their property, who else would have made it? Certainly not GL Homes, or Aikemanton...Maybe Jim himself built it (ie. the House that Jim Henson built!) hehe :smile:

-Matt

kansasteen14

Reaction score
you dont make much sense before you said,"I dont know what other muppet vision area you are talking of" so I told you I wasnt talking about another one.

MuppetVison

Reaction score
I love the whole Sweetums thing! I wish he signed autographs after.

Is there any difference from the one in Florida to the one in California?

I've only been to the Florida one.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately when I was at California Adventure I was unable to go to MV3D. I got some pictures of the outside (which is WAY different) and I'm going to get them developed and post links once they've scanned. I highly doubt the show is different though (I mean, how could it be?), but the walkthrough is totally. I reccomend going if you have the chance (but I guess that's a given, hehe). :smile:

-Matt