Muppet Vision Bean/Animal/Kermit Wanted

petrieboy

Reaction score
How much do these 1990s plushes go for? I know the Bean was shown in the Henson : The Works book collectibles and here on the collectibles section, but Ive never seen one in real life or on Ebay.

bronxcyclone@yahoo.com

Arekuru

Reaction score
They turn up on ebay occasionally, and go for anywhere between 5 and 25 dollars. Alternately, you can buy them brand-new from Disney, which is what I did to get Bean. (I had been looking for *years* for any kind of a Bean plushie, only to discover them at Disneyland. Go fig.)

If you don't want to go there, Disney will ship them to you. ($3.50 per plushie.) Call Deliv-ears. You can find the phone number somewhere online, presumably.

Anyway, the eight inch ones are $10, and I forget about the bigger ones.

petrieboy

Reaction score
Are you sure these are the exact same ones that were available when first released for Muppet Vision?
Are they leftover from the original "pressing" (I dont know what word to use) or were they remakes?

Arekuru

Reaction score
Don't know; I wans't too picky. I just wanted Bean. ^-^ You could call and ask, I suppose.

Michael

Reaction score
Originally posted by petrieboy
How much do these 1990s plushes go for? I know the Bean was shown in the Henson : The Works book collectibles and here on the collectibles section, but Ive never seen one in real life or on Ebay.

bronxcyclone@yahoo.com
The Bean Bunny doll featured on the collectibles page in the Works isn't actually the one from Muppet Vision. That Bean Bunny was made by Applause along with three other characters from the show around the time that the special came out.

The only doll on that page that is from Muppetvision 3D is the Animal doll hanging from the top.

Michael.

petrieboy

Reaction score
Where can I see photos of these Applause ones?
What special are you referring to?
Do you know how much they are going for (if they can be found)
Thanks

Michael

Reaction score
The special is The Bunny Picnic (where Bean Bunny originated from) made in 1986.

They can be found occasionally on places like eBay, but when they do appear they are often very expensive as they just arn't around much. plushes from a one hour special were never destined to be very popular which is why they are quite rare.

Michael.