Muppet WAV files for my computer

maurakl

Reaction score
I have searched through the forum to see if anyone had posted a good site to get some muppet wav files from and didn't find any. One post mentioned internoodle.com and I can't seem to find any on that site and I can't find any on the henson.com site, either. Does anyone know where I can find some? I want to put some on my computer. Thanks so much!! It seems awfully hard to find them by searching online, too. There are some out there, aren't there?

Maura

muppet_dk

Reaction score

maurakl

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. :rolleyes: I appreciate it.

maurakl

Reaction score
Thanks, Beth!

Thanks to you, too for taking the time to post a reply for me. I have several good wav files now. Thanks!
:smile:

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
I can see that it's hard to find any muppet wav files.

This is just some of the site I found in my first try

puhhhh that was hard. I used alot of time to find these.

2 minutes is a very long time :big_grin:
Dang, that was a little condescending. Not everyone can be the Danish King of Internet Searching like you. Chill baby, sarcasm is not becoming on you. Being bitter, hurt, and rude is my job.

Good question dawg! I’m glad you posted it.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
GonzoPimp said:
Dang, that was a little condescending. Not everyone can be the Danish King of Internet Searching like you. Chill baby, sarcasm is not becoming on you. Being bitter, hurt, and rude is my job.

Good question dawg! I’m glad you posted it.
No I'am not the king of the Internet. I just had a little help from one of my best friends. He is known as www.google.com

And if maurakl had put a little effort in it then it would not be that hard to locate the wav files.

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
now thats funny!
ok you're right.
-but I still think you were a bit mean.

Beth C

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
No I'am not the king of the Internet. I just had a little help from one of my best friends. He is known as www.google.com

And if maurakl had put a little effort in it then it would not be that hard to locate the wav files.

I agree that Google is the best there is. Sometimes, though, google give you weird stuff. I typed in Kermit wavs and you don't even want to know what came up once you got past the first 10 pages! :eek:

So be careful what you put in Google unless you have your 'family filter' turned on.

~Beth C