1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet WAV files for my computer

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by maurakl, Mar 27, 2004.

1. maurakl

maurakl New Member

I have searched through the forum to see if anyone had posted a good site to get some muppet wav files from and didn't find any. One post mentioned internoodle.com and I can't seem to find any on that site and I can't find any on the henson.com site, either. Does anyone know where I can find some? I want to put some on my computer. Thanks so much!! It seems awfully hard to find them by searching online, too. There are some out there, aren't there?

Maura
  2. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

3. maurakl

maurakl New Member

Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. :rolleyes: I appreciate it.
  4. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

5. maurakl

maurakl New Member

Thanks, Beth!

Thanks to you, too for taking the time to post a reply for me. I have several good wav files now. Thanks!
    :)
  6. ohdarling

ohdarling New Member

these wavs are great :D
  7. GonzoPimp

GonzoPimp New Member

Dang, that was a little condescending. Not everyone can be the Danish King of Internet Searching like you. Chill baby, sarcasm is not becoming on you. Being bitter, hurt, and rude is my job.

Good question dawg! I’m glad you posted it.
  8. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

No I'am not the king of the Internet. I just had a little help from one of my best friends. He is known as www.google.com

And if maurakl had put a little effort in it then it would not be that hard to locate the wav files.
  9. GonzoPimp

GonzoPimp New Member

now thats funny!
    ok you're right.
    -but I still think you were a bit mean.
  10. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

I agree that Google is the best there is. Sometimes, though, google give you weird stuff. I typed in Kermit wavs and you don't even want to know what came up once you got past the first 10 pages! :eek:

So be careful what you put in Google unless you have your 'family filter' turned on.

~Beth C
  11. maurakl

maurakl New Member

FYI I did use google

I, too, thought the sarcasm was a little condescending, but I just let it go. I did do a search on google and found some BEFORE I posted, but in my opinion, there are very few wav files of the muppets. I have a few good ones now, but most of the sites' wav files are the muppet show theme and I was looking for shorter ones. I suppose I should have been more specific in my request. Oh well, maybe someone else looking for wav files will be able to search and find this post and replies. :)

maurakl