Muppet What Not Figure

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
We lightly touched on the idea of Muppet What Not Figures in the 'Ask Ken...' thread.

So I was wondering what everyone else thought about the idea of a special pack of two Muppet What Not Figures ?

They could come with a 'Bucket-O-Parts', With magnetic eyes, noses, wigs, mouths and other facial features !

The head could be magnet, And then the features would be able to be held onto the face by the magnet.

check out my skletch...

Muppet What Not Figure

See ya

FER SURE

Reaction score
Nice sketch Warrick! I really think these would be a great addition to the line. The could make a nice exclusive for someone or if the line winds up anything like the Simpsons they could even come with an exclusive playset. Hey people let us know what you think of the idea. In my mind the only thing that could top these on my wish list would be the Jim Henson puppet figure.

scarecroe

Reaction score
What a great idea! I think a bucket-o-muppet-parts would be so cool. I'd buy it and it would make for great gifts for nieces and nephews!

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
The sketches look pretty good.

The only thing I would suggest right now is to not make the head a magnet, but instead to give it a plastic plug to put into the neck socket (sort of like a hard plastic version of the old Mego heads). This way the head can turn when it's put in. With a magnet the head may fall off if someone tries to pose it.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Its not going to be just a big magnet for a head. What we are talking about is a molded plastic head inset with small pinhead magnets in the places where you would attach accessories. Hope this helps you to get a better idea of what were thinking about.