Muppet Whatnot from FAO Schwarz For Sale!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ahh, I really, REALLY wish that children these days were still taught manners & the value of money, I know my kid will learn these things.

Anyway, that was off-subject, if you read my first post you'd see that a): THIS is what I ordered, just without the eyes & nose attached... SO from reading that you should also know that b): I'm not just putting him up on eBay willy-nilly (you might have to look up that saying), c): that he is an EXTRA of the Whatnot that I ordered for my son who is 3 months old now, and finally d): that I don't need two of the exact same Muppets.

SO, you now know the reasons why I'm not asking people what kind of Whatnot they want; I live in California, the Whatnot Workshop is located in New York City. That's the main reason this is such a GREAT DEAL. When I ordered him, I paid tag price ($90), plus taxes, plus shipping. It worked out to be just under $130. I'd say $85 out the door is a pretty good dang discount wouldn't you? :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ahh, I really, REALLY wish that children these days were still taught manners & the value of money, I know my kid will learn these things.

Anyway, that was off-subject, if you read my first post you'd see that a): THIS is what I ordered, just without the eyes & nose attached... SO from reading that you should also know that b): I'm not just putting him up on eBay willy-nilly (you might have to look up that saying), c): that he is an EXTRA of the Whatnot that I ordered for my son who is 3 months old now, and finally d): that I don't need two of the exact same Muppets.

SO, you now know the reasons why I'm not asking people what kind of Whatnot they want; I live in California, the Whatnot Workshop is located in New York City. That's the main reason this is such a GREAT DEAL. When I ordered him, I paid tag price ($90), plus taxes, plus shipping. It worked out to be just under $130. I'd say $85 out the door is a pretty good dang discount wouldn't you? :smile:
Well yes it's good and all but it sounds like a bit of a weird deal to me. A Whatnot with no eyes and mouth? Customly made? Not blue? (I LOVE blue) I HAVE alredy some lovely puppets which i will find out about when its my birthday but i WOULD of reconsidered if it was blue or something coz I don't know whether people would show to much interest in a custom-made whatnot with a slightly reduced price. With NO eyes or nose. Maybe I'm just confused, I don't know but I'm out. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Both the Whatnots, the one he's selling and the one he's keeping, have eyes. KermieBaby just wanted to custom place the eyes on the one he intends to keep. That wasn't an option on the first one he ordered, but he somehow was able to work around that (by attending the workshop personally, I suppose). I happen to like the puppet, but my Toadie Whatnot would get jealous. :coy:

Plus, it has inspired me to create my own puppet, so all puppet resources are going to that dream down the road. :cool: