1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Whatnots

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Muppetfan2011, Sep 6, 2011.

?

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

1. Veterinarian's Hospital

19 vote(s)
    55.9%
  2. Pigs in Space

15 vote(s)
    44.1%

1. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

Im thinking of getting a whatnot but im not sure if I should. Thoughts? and also on the website, ive noticed that they took out the pointed/triangle noses, the monster noses and the yellow body. Anyone know why?

2. spiderface

spiderface New Member

I was in New York about a year ago and they were out of most accessories. It may not be something they are going to restock.

3. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

Oh ok. Do you recommend one?

4. spiderface

spiderface New Member

I was in New York about a year ago and they were out of most accessories. It may not be something they are going to restock.

I love the one I got, but I also bought the replica Gonzo. I don't recommend the ones from Toys R Us where they use Velcro parts.

5. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

6. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

I saw some for sale with some Furbies the last time I went to Toys R Us. I think they were $14.99...