1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Wiki not working?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Oscarfan, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Is Muppet Wiki not working for anyone? Everytime I go on a page, my internet browser says the operation was aborted and it just closes.
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

It works for me.
  3. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Me too.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yep... Working for me too.

Though there is something I'd like to ask. In what season/episode (or more specifically, when) did the Sesame human cast act out a sketch called The Add-ems Family, spoofing the Addams Family?
    Reason I ask is, and I could be wrong, but as far as I remember that was a sketch from Square One Television and not Sesame Street.
    Oh well.
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

That happened to me a few times yesterday, but it works fine now.
  6. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Muppet Wiki says this:
    Hope that helps Count
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. I got that too. I was worried it was just my computer. I also often get that closing message at imdb.com.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I am just being reminded of the skit again, but it's blurry and I don't remember the details of it.
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

That's interesting, now it's happening to me!
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Thanks Colby, but that quote is exactly why I asked my question. Maybe B_G can help us out.
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

The person who added that knows a lot about Sesame Street. I just wish we knew what episode(s) it appeared in.
  12. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Weird, it's happening to me right now... For some odd reason, it keeps doing that. Website problems, maybe?
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

yeah, that keeps happening to me. I didnt tihnk much of it cause I get that message sometimes, but it was starting to annoy me
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It seems to be working just fine for me.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

You guys are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, right? Wouldn't be surprised. happened to me too.

If you have Firefox, it whould work fine.
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

erm, technically I am using aol. but it runs off internet explorer, right?
  17. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

its happening to me now too, whats up?
  18. It's loading just fine for me.
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

checked it out, and it looks like something isn't so much wrong with the page, as there's some sort of problem loading up the advertisements. Everything loaded up BUT them.