1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Wiki Sabotage?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Gonzo14, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

2. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

and now its back, suddenly
  3. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

I caught that, It was a page of one word.

Edit: Now its just a blank page!
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

It's messed up again, definitely looks like sabotage.
  5. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

How horrible!! On a side note, had no idea "dibble" was a word!
  6. heralde

The only time I heard that word was the sound a caterpillar made in a Sesame Street sketch with Ernie.....no idea if it's related to this!
  7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

haha could be. The wiki page is blank yet again, oy. Let's hope it gets fixed soon just in time for more Muppet Domination!
  8. heralde

Strange, when I click on the link above, the page is blank. But when I go to the Wiki and type in "Muppets 2011" and go to the page, that "DIBBLE" weirdness comes up!
  9. heralde

10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It looks like people are trying to take over Muppet related stuff, a few weeks ago, someone hacked into the Sesame Street youtube page and replaced it with XXX videos some with nudity and stuff.
    Crazy huh?
  11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Maybe this is the Muppet Domination! Watch out! The Muppets are taking over!