Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOCKA2416 said:
Do we know you wrote this movie?
You who? That post confuses me. Who did you mean?

Kirk Thatcher (wrote/directed VMX) is involved in this production.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Yeah that post confuses me too and I worte it! I know Kirk Thatcher is directing, but it doesn't sound like he wrote it. So my question is...who did?

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
???

:smile: I am sorry but I do not know who Kirk is? So is he a good writer? Has he written for the Muppets before?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, for quite some time now. He wrote for the VMX movie. He was also one of the moderators at MuppetFest.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Oz

He wrote for the VMX movie. He was also one of the moderators at MuppetFest.

I am sorry but i do not know what VMX is, and i totally missed out on Muppet Fest. When I was living in NY I used to go to the Wizard of Oz Festival in Chittanango NY, birth place of L. Frank Baum. The munchkins from the MGM film go every year.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
I believe Kirk is just directing, not writing. Hopefully, we'll find out who wrote it soon.

Randlev

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the writers of Muppet Wizard of Oz are just some folks that wrote the latest Home Alone movie (another Wonderful World of Disney project for abc).

No great Muppet writers here...but I'm sure the performers will be able to make it their own and make sure they're the muppets we all know and love.