MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Nice description, my friend!

I would like to ask you if I could trade that video for Don't Eat the Pictures. Sadly, I live in Northern California, and that video might not work on your machine. We could probably work something out.
Perhaps I could be the "gateway" between you two - I can play and record tapes in both NTSC and PAL. Danny and I have traded on several occasions - in fact, I've given him a lot of the stuff you see listed on his site (mostly NTSC-to-PAL items).

BTW, BlueAM, how close are you to Sunnyvale? :wink:

pollick529

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Perhaps I could be the "gateway" between you two - I can play and record tapes in both NTSC and PAL. Danny and I have traded on several occasions - in fact, I've given him a lot of the stuff you see listed on his site (mostly NTSC-to-PAL items).

Boober_Gorg, I got a couple tapes from MuppetDanny yesterday, and unfortunately I can't play them due to the fact that they are in PAL format, and I live in Canada, and can only make and play NTSC tapes. :sympathy: Is there anyway you can be able to covert them to NTSC for me. :concern: Please let me know. Thanx! :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Nice description, my friend!

I would like to ask you if I could trade that video for Don't Eat the Pictures. Sadly, I live in Northern California, and that video might not work on your machine. We could probably work something out.

Thanks!

BlueAM

"It's a wonderful life, and I love it." - Jim Henson
No problem! I am very happy to trade as you suggest. However, What you want from me is only about 15mins. long and what you are sending me is about an hour, which I feel is not fair to you, so perhaps you would like to go to my trading page to see if there is anything else you would like as well. It's very kind of Boober_Gorg to offer to help otherwise we probably couldn't do it, as I have no way of converting stuff. I can play NTSC formatted films on my VCR, but can't copy that way. Contact me when you are ready.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:

Thank you very much for your kind offer. It obviously would be a very great help to us both. Can you please confirm our trade and we can then sort Blue AM at the same time?

BlueAM

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:

Nice idea! I'm 20 minutes from San Francisco! Hope you can help! Thanks a heap!

BlueAM

"Show me the money!"

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
No problem! I am very happy to trade as you suggest. However, What you want from me is only about 15mins. long and what you are sending me is about an hour, which I feel is not fair to you, so perhaps you would like to go to my trading page to see if there is anything else you would like as well. It's very kind of Boober_Gorg to offer to help otherwise we probably couldn't do it, as I have no way of converting stuff. I can play NTSC formatted films on my VCR, but can't copy that way. Contact me when you are ready.
Nice idea, old buddy, old pal!

I was thinking about also getting Henson's Place, as well as the other tape. I've heard that there is some footage in the Muppet Workshop in that documentary. Is this true? Also, could you tell me some other things about it so I know what's to come?

Thanks as always, and have a good night.

BlueAM

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Nice idea, old buddy, old pal!

I was thinking about also getting Henson's Place, as well as the other tape. I've heard that there is some footage in the Muppet Workshop in that documentary. Is this true? Also, could you tell me some other things about it so I know what's to come?

Thanks as always, and have a good night.

BlueAM
Yes it's true, only a cople mins though :frown:

Henson Place features : Behind the scenes of Fraggle rock, interviews including : Henson, Frank Oz, Lew Grade, Jane Henson (to but name to few), footage of the "Muppet Shop" and more :wink:

hope that answers your question :stick_out_tongue:

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Yes it's true, only a cople mins though :frown:

Henson Place features : Behind the scenes of Fraggle rock, interviews including : Henson, Frank Oz, Lew Grade, Jane Henson (to but name to few), footage of the "Muppet Shop" and more :wink:

hope that answers your question :stick_out_tongue:
Nicely put, pal! How long do you think all this adds up to? Thanks for your great, magnificent help!

BlueAM

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Nicely put, pal! How long do you think all this adds up to? Thanks for your great, magnificent help!

BlueAM
"Henson's Place" & "Muppets, Monsters & Magic" is about 75mins (approx) altogther. Could you find some more stuff to add up 3hrs worth of tape (easer for me :wink: ) - so you need to find about 1hr & 45mins worth OK?

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
"Henson's Place" & "Muppets, Monsters & Magic" is about 75mins (approx) altogther. Could you find some more stuff to add up 3hrs worth of tape (easer for me :wink: ) - so you need to find about 1hr & 45mins worth OK?
I have two choices:

Of Muppets & Men
Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting

Would that work?

Thank you, as always, and have a good night!

BlueAM