1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 13, 2003.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

You can have both of them, it should work out fine :) . Can you e-mail me with your list please?
  2. MuppetDanny

Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff including:1st ever Sesame Street epsiode,7x Muppet Shows and Much more - check it out :crazy:

See ya
  3. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Yes, I'd love to e-mail you! I'll do it when I have the chance. Thanks!

BlueAM
  4. MuppetDanny

News

Another post to say I just updated my trading page with new muppet stuff. I've also I started on a Cartoon Trade site - check it out :) & hope you all like it :o :)
  5. Yeah, could you do that for me and MuppetDanny, too? I am trading with me and I can't record to PAL, only to NTSC.

A note to all traders outside USA & Canada: I will NOT trade with you if you want to. It would be to diffucult for me.
  6. MuppetDanny

Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff with:
    • Muppet Race Mania Promo
    • Summer Morning CITV - Duncan Kenworthy & John Stephenson promting "The StoryTeller"
    • John Denver and The Muppets : Rocky Mountain Holiday (R1 DVD)
    check it out :crazy:
    See ya
  7. MuppetDanny

Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with new stuff including 12 out of 13 episodes of Ghost of Faffner Hall in MINT Condtion :excited:

Check it out :)
  8. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Anyway, Muppet Danny, I have something to ask you:

I was wonderin' if you would be willing to sell me a copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 years instead of "Of Muppets and Men".

If so, could you tell me if it is missing any scenes because I'm looking for a tape of the original broadcast of the special.

Thanks for your help and have a good night.

BlueAM
  9. MuppetDanny

Rekindling an old thread to say that I have for trade :

The Julie Andrews Hour (not "Julie on Sesame Street") with Sandy Duncan, Sergio Franchi, and of course The Muppets (Rowlf, Thog, Zelda Rose, a Muppet Monster & Jim Henson) made in February 17th, 1973. :)

If anyone is interested, please let me know :p
  10. MuppetDanny

I forgot to post to say I have redesigned my website couple of ago and also new additions including original Muppet Show trailers, more Spitting Image shows and rare cartoons, check it out :D let me know what you think

See ya :p
  11. MuppetDanny

Hi
    Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished stuffed with new videos - check it out

hope you all like it

See ya

to go to my page click here
  12. MuppetDanny

Just wanted to revive this old thread to say I have just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished (slightly) stuffed with new videos (most of them are cartoons) - check it out and let me know you think

hope you all like it :)

to go to my page click here
  13. MuppetDanny

Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished - check it out

hope you all like it :)
  14. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

15. MuppetDanny

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished with new stuff - Hope you all like it, let me know what you think :)
  16. MuppetDanny

17. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

on your links, The StoryTeller is misspelled as:

The StroyTeller
  18. MuppetDanny

Thanks, It has been sorted;)
  19. MuppetDanny

I just got some new cartoon/stuff that is not yet listed on my page yet, currently updating my site. Drop me a line if anyone is interested:

- Private Snafu (Complete Set)
    - Atom Ant (Complete Set)
    - Fantastic Four (1978-1979) (Complete Set)
    - Jackie Chan Adventures (Complete Set)
    - Dennis the Menace (80's. 77eps + movies & the specials) (Complete Set)
    - Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
    - Scooby Doo behind the scenes
    - Gummi bears 6 DVD's (Complete Set)
    - Carry on Jack
    - Loonatics Unleashed (2005. season 1 & 2) (Complete Set)
    - Up Pompeii (1970) 12/13eps
    - Laurel and Hardy (Hanna-Barbera cartoons)
    - Family Guy Season 4
    - Pink Panther Animated collection (1 disc) Disc 5 with special features not found in the UK boxset.
    - Count Duckula season 1
    - Dr. Suess Animated Works
    - Inspector Gadget Season 1
    - Chip & Dale Resuce Rangers Season 1
  20. MuppetDanny