Muppeteer Look-a-likes

Hubert

Reaction score
There's probably a past thread like this, but has anyone ever seen a person in their daily lives that looks like a Muppeteer or someone else who worked for the Muppets. 2 come to mind for me:

1. There's a man at my church that reminds me of Carroll Spinney.

2. One time I was at AAP, and the worker there reminded me of Jerry Nelson. I thought, 'Boy, he sure looks like Jerry Nelson,' and then I looked down at his name tag, and it read: JERRY. It was kinda odd.

Anyone else have experiences like these?

Borples

Reaction score
The world is full of Dave Goelzes. Apparently, he looks like everybody's dad/grandpa. I've done lots of double takes at strangers who look weirdly like him. I think if I ever did see him walking down the street, I'd never believe it was actually him and not a look-alike.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
a friend of mine, her father looks exactly like Jim Henson, its really spooky

Hubert

Reaction score
The world is full of Dave Goelzes. Apparently, he looks like everybody's dad/grandpa. I've done lots of double takes at strangers who look weirdly like him. I think if I ever did see him walking down the street, I'd never believe it was actually him and not a look-alike.
Speaking of Dave Goelzes, it recently came to my attention that one of my dad's former co-workers resembles Dave in some pictures.