Muppeteers' least favorite Henson projects

Princeton

Reaction score
Obviously, not all Henson productions can be winners, even to the people who actually took part in them. So, post the productions that are not liked by people associated with them, along with the person's name. Here's my list:

-Monster Maker (Brian Henson)
-Great Muppet Caper (Dave Goelz)
-Dark Crystal (Michael Frith)
-Labyrinth (Jerry Nelson)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Jim Henson wasn't proud of his appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Obviously, not all Henson productions can be winners, even to the people who actually took part in them. So, post the productions that are not liked by people associated with them, along with the person's name. Here's my list:

-Great Muppet Caper (Dave Goelz)
What the!!!! Why wouldn't he? Can I see some proof, because I think that's kind of insane.

Oh here's my contribution

Studio D.C. (Steve Whitmire)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What the!!!! Why wouldn't he? Can I see some proof, because I think that's kind of insane.
Well I remember he was asked about it once in an interview in MC's articles section:

"I had reservations about both 'Caper' and 'Manhattan.' 'Caper' was set up as the characters presenting a movie to you. It felt smug and awkward to me."
http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/interviews/goelz3.shtml

I love GMC and I don't the final product is smug, but I can also get what he's saying; GMC is the least sentimental of the original three and not as polished as TMM. I still enjoy it though. And it's normal for creators to be conflicted about their projects.