1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppeteers On Facebook?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Count von Count, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Just one simple question:
    Does any know if any Muppet Writers or Muppeteers are on Facebook?
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Not the main ones, but the Henson daughters are(they havent accepted me), Matt Vogel,john Kennedy, Julianne B,and a few others.John Kennedy accepts.I dont have time at the moment to check on the others.
  3. Count von Count

Oh Great! Thanks For Your Help. If you find other tell them when you have the time.
    Post some Links of the profile if you don't mind. I can't find Matt Vogel.
  4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

bill barretta is on there and I think jerry nelson or his wife is on
  5. zns

zns Active Member

Terry Angus from Fraggle Rock is on there as well.
  6. Count von Count

Links would really help. I search for them but they don't show up.
    Thanks
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Doesn't count really, but Alan Muroka has one. He even featured some videos I posted on YouTube!
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah I saw Rosco Orman has one as well
  9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Jim Lewis is on there, but he says he is really never on facebook. Also a really cool guy I met today is on Facebook we even chated a bit. He worked on Muppet Babies well a lot, his name is Hank Saroyan. He is a really nice and honest guy. I think I have made a new friend.
  10. muppetperson

Not sure how to do a link.I will paste the address bar from when i looked up Matt Vogel
    http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=mat...le.php?id=680444331&hiq=matt,vogel&ref=search
    Does that work?
    You have to be logged into Facebook to visit the actual link.
  11. muppetperson

Here are some others-Mak Wilson,Bruce Lanoil, Kirk R Thatcher,Julianne Buescher,Drew Massey,Noel MacNeal,Josh Cohen,Victor Yerrid,Heather Henson and Cheryl Henson.
  12. Count von Count

13. zns

zns Active Member

Christopher Cerf is on their as well. Hope that helps.
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hi, gang,

Just please be respectful of their privacy. Obviously, you're welcome to seek them out if they make themselves available in public on Facebook, but if you read anything personal there we don't discuss that here.

Thanks,
    Kev
  15. Count von Count

I called to him, his real cool.:smirk: And Jim Lewis Added me but his never on to talk.
  16. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Kevin Clash is on Facebook but I wouldn't recommend adding him, he only had a few friends, mostly family and SW employees. So I'm assuming he doesn't want any fans friending him.

Tyler Bunch is on Facebook, too, but I'm actually kind of scared to friend him. I don't know why, but maybe it's from when I met him a few years back I'm not sure if he'll remember me (I was the kid who helped him perform that live-hand Anything Muppet at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back). :sympathy:
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I felt that same way when I found Bill Bereta I was scared to add him, but at the same time I think he would be a great guy to be friends with.
    I wish I could somehow be friends with Eric Jackobson. He needs to get out more and get in tune with the fans I think.
  18. Count von Count

Yeah. It would be cool if Steve Whitmire had one to.
  19. zns

zns Active Member

I also sent a friend request to Heather and Cheryl Henson, but if they don't accept (and I doubt they will) that's okay. These people that we admire so much deserve their private lives.
  20. Count von Count

There is a lot of puppet designer/builder on facebook.