Muppeteers on MC Forum

Frogster

Reaction score
I read somewhere here a while back that Muppeteers like Jerry Nelson, Terry Angus, and some others have actually posted here. Could anyone direct me to one of Jerry Nelson's post? I'd love to see what he said here. :sing: :crazy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Me too, I've wondered what their screen names are. I also read that Richard Hunt's family frequents the forum and it's rumored that Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz and other big Muppet names watch the forums as guests.

christyb

Reaction score
You're not the only one. I've got my hunches:smile:...and if I didn't know better I would think that some of them are regular visitors as guests (and if you're reading this well...A big thank you to all of you for everything). However, maybe some of them do post. If they did I think that they probably wouldn't want to be known for who they are.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've glossed over other users in the members list trying to guess who might be someone... I got nothin' though.

I heard a rumor that when IAVMMC aired, many significant "Muppet People" were guests watching the user comments after it premiered.

I also was under the impression that Jerry Nelson viewed his appreciation thread that was started here upon notification he was retiring, but that's just a feeling I had, nothin' other then my gut feeling to substantiate it.

Luke

Reaction score
Terry Angus, Karen Prell, and Jerry Nelson are all registered users actually. I'm pretty sure Bill Barretta is as well. Steve Whitmire definitely pops in from time to time as he wrote in to Muppet Central commenting on a forum post a while back.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Really... so, do you know these Muppeteers user names? And can you direct us to Steve's write up?

King Jim

Reaction score
WOW! I wonder what there names are?

I think Jodie Sweetin has seen my site Full House Central. I think. I'm not 100% sure.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks pretty cool. I remember that. I read that a while back. I didn't know that was steves. Thats so cool. Neat to know that the Muppeteers see how everything goes over here at Muppet Central. Hope to see more Muppeteers to come.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I respect that it's probably not the wisest thing to list their user names, so I won't ask even though I'm bursting at the seems to know, so instead I'll bombard you, Luke with some questions:
1. Has MC ever hosted a Q&A with any Muppeteers?
2. If "No", would they? They might be able to control it by limiting the questions to senior members.
3. Would you at least be willing to aknowledge who does visit and when they last visited or even how often they visit?
4. Do they ever use MC as a "feeling ground" for what dans like/dislike?
5. Does that mean that Phil (or any moderators or long time members) have spoken with them directly?