MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I'm thinking more along the lines of EACH and EVERY Muppet fan fronting up at least $600. That's only 250,000 fans, and I'm sure there are more than that.
I'd give ya $600, although i want heavy casting of Penguins in all new Muppet productions - thats the deal or nothing. Good luck finding the other 249,999 fans though - Henson have been trying to do that for years and no luck so far !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Well...for $1.50 more, I can upgrade you to J.P. Grosse. :big_grin:
Hmmmmm...

I don't have $1.50. How about a dime and my younger brother?

:big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow! I think your younger brother is worth more than $1.50. :eek: Of course, we haven't met yet. (LOL -- just kidding) But for a dime more, I suppose I could get you Seymour from Muppets Tonight!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Wow! I think your younger brother is worth more than $1.50. :eek: Of course, we haven't met yet. (LOL -- just kidding) But for a dime more, I suppose I could get you Seymour from Muppets Tonight!
Well that's better...

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's the annoying dog that I make fun of all the time!
Yeah, but the Muppeteer was hot:wink:

Anyways, Foz ya have a great idea. If it was truly going down, I would definately put in $600. I mean I think we paid at least that for Muppetfest all totalled...at any rate, if my inside sources are correct, and EM.TV ends up putting the Muppets for sale on ebay.de I got slast minute bids and paypal ready to go!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Actually, here's my plan...

First, I get around to winning the lottery (I haven't bought a ticket yet, and for the life of me I can't figure out why I haven't won anything yet :big_grin: ). Once I do that I'll buy the JHC and if I have enough money left over, a nifty hat.

Then I'll hire you guys, and you can basically make up your own positions in the company (although I hold all titles with the words "Ultimate Supreme Ruler of the Company" as well as "Bill's Bodyguard"). I have promised Byron that he can be "Vice-President in Charge of Mokey and Janice Management" (in addition to the title of "Vice President" there are other various Vice Presidents)...

beaker

Reaction score
I get dibs on "Creative visionary new marketing and direction"!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I get dibs on "Creative visionary new marketing and direction"!
Actually we had an executive meeting while Emmy was in the bathroom and you are on the shortlist for elevator porter. Trust me Cory, it's way better a deal - all those execs will be in your elevator, you can say whatever you like and they won't be able to get out till it hits ground !!!! :rolleyes:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Actually we had an executive meeting while Emmy was in the bathroom and you are on the shortlist for elevator porter.
Plus you get to work with Pepe and Seymour. And you get to keep the little hat.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Plus you get to work with Pepe and Seymour. And you get to keep the little hat.
Exactly, and look where Pepe is now ! Kinda makes you wonder how he's worked his way into the main 5 so quickly. This could be a fantastic career move Cory ... and as Muppetquilter says, you'd look great in the little hat. Hmmm i may have to come join you and form a comedy double act.

Status
Not open for further replies.