MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I say New York. It's where the Jim Henson Company finally started to become great. And besides, we could get tours of the Muppet Workshop! :big_grin: Here's hoping!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I vote for New York too. We could have people from Sesame stop by that wouldn't otherwise be able to attend. So much history of Henson is in New York.

Of course, for me it'd be better if they held it in Pasadena and LA again, since I live within driving distance of both now!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Can't we get ourselves organized like the trekkies!?!?!

They get what it is all about.

OK, so a while ago I posted about a East Coast reunion and someone posted back that they were planning on having it on this coast.

Is this based in fact or had that person been eating funky doozer constructions?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There has been no official word about a MF2, whether it'll exist or where it'll be, but I'm sure when there is we'll know about it first...well, be amongst the first to know.

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*funky doozer constructions* hehehehhehehehehehe! Oooh! That's good! Reminds me of Foz's Nose Hair thread! He he!

Scoot

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I wonder what it'd be like to have large creatures with ping-pong ball eyes come around and eat our sky scrapers? That's be cool!

Hehehehehehehehe! chomp chomp! he heheheheehe!

Scoot

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
There has been no official word about a MF2, whether it'll exist or where it'll be, but I'm sure when there is we'll know about it first...well, be amongst the first to know.

FOZ
Indeed, perhaps this new buyout thingy will perhaps provide for those kind of oppurtunities to happen.

Yes, it would be more conveinent for some(me, tom, jamie, etc) to have it in California...however I believe it would be much more apro po and symbolic to have it in NYC.

Well, no matter where its held...be it a tavern on the outskirts of Barstow, a employee break room at Pottery Barn in Manhattan, or in the middle of Tunisia...I already can think of at least a dozen folks who would already be there:wink:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
uh guys??

No NO NO *etc*
you American type people have it all wrong. Muppetfest should be in the country where the Muppets got their big break, The UK.
Can't make it??? Now you know how I felt last year:stick_out_tongue:
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.