1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MuppetFest 2?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Tera, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would be there as long as it was held in the US. I might even find a ticket to London if need be.
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am going to say this again, There is no reason not to have another Muppetfest. If the entire Muppet Central community got together we could pull this off. I know I am not the most knowledgable when it comes to stuff like this but I know there are people who are very knowledgable when it comes to this kind of stuff. I guess I am a little biased because I missed the first Muppetfest and really want to experience one but I truly think that if we put our minds together we could pull this off.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I dunno. I'm not really willing to spear-head a convention. We just got through working on a 3 day Fall Meeting for our group here in Memphis, and we've been working on this since February...it's a LOT of work.

Maybe if we all start writing MHC and Creation Entertainment (who did the first MFest) we can maybe get something going again?
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I would attend a MuppetFest no matter where it was... as long as it was on earth of course... oh, and not in h-e double hockey sticks either... or Euro Disney... and definately NOT Jersey City; I wouldn't want anyone getting shot!

And Kevin; your Franken-Fozzie Avatar ROCKS SO HARD!!!!!
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

If thats what we need to do then lets do that. I so want to do this and it would be a great way to get closer to all of you.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

<bump> Wow, I can't believe I never posted in this thread! I think it would be so amazing if we all-scratch that, if any of us met! And to think, I'm pretty darn close to alot of the people here who live in Illinois...but still I'd love to meet any of you guys! :)
  8. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I would truely love to meet people from here. If we even had some big meeting I'd most likely have some sort of dragon on me, somewhere. If not them I'm the teenager with the purple glasses and the two tune eyes, and Lisa is the girl next to me with black braided hair. You'd definately hear her before you see hear, I poke and she squeaks(at high pitch). Hmmm, good times.
  9. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I'm sad I didn't join until after Muppetfest. I would've loved to have gone. :( Oh, well, we can dream of another one!
    Erin
  10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Simply writes "EFFRALYO" on her shirt and goes to the airport*
    Arrive soon, pals, you have no idea how much I miss!!!!!!!!
  11. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I'd probably be wearing my Builder's Supply hat my dad gave me, or probably just be carrying a book around with me. I'm easy to recognize, lol
  12. Rosewood

Rosewood New Member

I think it would be a blast!

I think it would be extreemly fun to have a big get together and, as we all mingle, try to guess the MC identity of each other as we get aquainted. Due to the fact that hardly anyone puts their real age up anymore, I think we'd be in for alot of surprises!:p
  13. If we met....

You guys would runaway when you see how crazy I am...seriouslly... everytime I walk into my geography class my teacher shakes his head at me as I walk pass because I will always be talking about something crazy, look crazy, or acting crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.