Muppets 101 @ Psycho Drive In

Muppaphone83

Reaction score
Hey Friends! I have visited this as well as a several other Muppet fan sites over the years, but maintained a fairly quiet presence occasionally "liking" a post or sharing neat videos, facts, or pictures with my friends on Facebook.

Awhile ago, I got involved with a new movie/television site which has allowed me to discuss Muppet movies in anticipation for Muppets Most Wanted. It was an excuse to watch Muppet movies & allowed me to write about them. They have allowed me to continue the article and I have been able to revisit some of the TV specials that I loved growing up. I would be honored if some of you checked it out and even suggested some specials, shows, etc. I have a long list of things to discuss, but haven't had the opportunity & a new article posts each week.

http://psychodrivein.com/category/columns/muppets-101/

Cheers!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Nice job! You do a really good job reviewing the films! I like your review of MMW too. It takes a nice approach to review the movie, which many of the professional critics failed to do this time 'round.

Great job on these articles! I'll defientley be checking back every so often to see if any more go up. :wink: