Muppets 2010 Calendar Cover Art

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Its that time of year again when we find out what old recycled Muppets images will grace the next years calendar, and early signs do not dissapoint, the first cover art has appeared on a few sites, although the contents is not yet revealed?

Here it is,

http://www.moviepostersusa.com/prod...r-2010.html?XTCsid=tkco51h592n8nnpe69ovh4sug5

Also, teNeuse, in europe is doing a small 2010 diary too, they did a Kermit one for 2008, nothing for 2009 but again for 2010. It has a magnetic flap down the right hand side.

http://www.teneues.com/4084/?item=78810&tx_t3nav_displaymode=&cHash=c1ca79a7dd

Chris

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ugh... Why, why, why can't they take new poser pictures? I just don't understand...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ugh... Why, why, why can't they take new poser pictures? I just don't understand...
The diary looks promising. That's a must-get. The calendar cover is dreadful, but I won't judge the calendar by the cover. :embarrassed: I just don't see why the Muppets have to try to be hip with the whole shades and caps thing. I think that look dates them. Still, I will be getting that one too. I've been wondering when this would be released. Thanks for the details! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow that looks um just down right bad! and I don't uesaly say things like that. I need to go out into my quite place and think.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The diary looks promising. That's a must-get. The calendar cover is dreadful, but I won't judge the calendar by the cover. :embarrassed: I just don't see why the Muppets have to try to be hip with the whole shades and caps thing. I think that look dates them. Still, I will be getting that one too. I've been wondering when this would be released. Thanks for the details! :smile:
What Diray? All I saw was the calander.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What Diray? All I saw was the calander.
The second link. It's not a perfect poser picture, but it is attractive and handsomely done. It seems just like a planner or something. I don't usually buy them, but I'm going to get this one. :attitude:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The diary looks promising. That's a must-get. The calendar cover is dreadful, but I won't judge the calendar by the cover. :embarrassed: I just don't see why the Muppets have to try to be hip with the whole shades and caps thing. I think that look dates them.
Yeah... dates them 1998. :big_grin:

I REALLY REALLY want to see new muppet pictures, and not the same tired stock photos. The 2008 (?) Circus Sideshow calendar was great, but I really wish they ONLY used the poster art, and not more of the same stock poser photos.

And here's something. Does a Muppet calendar have to be photographs? What's wrong with hiring an artist, or contracting different famous artists, to draw up some great different and most importantly NEW looking pics for a calender?

James Denny

Reaction score
Was disappointed with the last Te Neus diary, one picture of Kermit on the front, that was it. Not buying it till i know what's inside it