Muppets Acting Out of Character

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Just wondering, does anyone else find it hilarious when a Muppet acts out of character? If so, what are some of your favorite moments of it?

My favorite is when on The Great Muppet Caper, Zoot says 'hubba hubba". He's the last person who I would expect to do that! So, what are your favorite moments?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
In IAVMMCM when Kermit grabs Piggy and kisses her
Fozzie giving the motivational speach in TGMC
Beaker getting Fiesty with Michelle Pfieffer on Muppets Tonight

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
On 'Kermit Unpigged", Floyd sorta sounded out of character with the 'num nums and a nap" thing on 'Wild Thing'.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
>_> When Bunsen was screaming as he was dragged away by a giant Gorilla. Usually he'd say "Oh dear!" or just be all "Oh!"

Another one is where he goes up to Beaker and says "Beaker," looking him up and down "You look hauntingly attractive today!"

Or that other one where they are dancing with penguins..."Oh Beaker!" "Alright Beaker, my turn to lead!"

XD It was just OOOOKKKK! XD

---

Piggy getting rowdy with Rowlf and he ACTUALLY checks her out and goes "HUBBA HUBBA" XD

search "The entertainer muppets" it is the most hilarious vid EVER.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
On the muppets on the muppets feature on the muppet show season 2 dvd, the animal line about bunnies, my mom saw me watchin it and she asked what was wrong w/ animal...i loved it:halo:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I thought Fozzie's song "Wotcher Knocked 'Em In The Old Kent Road" was a little on the serious side for him, and not like Fozzie at all, even though the song is catchy. :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
On the muppets on the muppets feature on the muppet show season 2 dvd, the animal line about bunnies, my mom saw me watchin it and she asked what was wrong w/ animal...i loved it:halo:
I agree! That was totally out of character for Animal.

By the way, I LOVE your avatar, SgtGonzoPepper, where'd ya find it?

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I agree! That was totally out of character for Animal.

By the way, I LOVE your avatar, SgtGonzoPepper, where'd ya find it?
thanx i got it from muppet wiki just go there and on the search bar type in muppets tv they got a bunch of the characters

Gloat

Reaction score
hmm... i dunno, don't remember any of these kinda things, but then again i dont pay much attention

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I thought Fozzie's song "Wotcher Knocked 'Em In The Old Kent Road" was a little on the serious side for him, and not like Fozzie at all, even though the song is catchy. :embarrassed:
yeah its weird to see him a little more serious but i think that makes him more developed as more than the stand- up bear.